Author Topic: 3.75/ 1:18th female figure sculpts  (Read 8366 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: 3.75/ 1:18th female figure sculpts
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 10:08:12 AM »
The helmet alone should prove really interesting, spud.  As Kal said in one of the RC books, "...There's no place under a buy'ce to hide head-tails..."  Crap, now I'm starting to think.  I'll let you know if anything turns up from it.

I have a pair of the Annika secret-agent figs.  Don't know much about them, I bought them back when I was on pipeline a year ago and they pretty much got stuffed in a storage box.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
pipeline?

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:02:10 PM »
Yeah - past few years I've been working on various pipeline projects that have gone thru this area.  I've worked as oiler for trackhoes and as an inspector.  I'd like to go out as an inspector again, but dad was saying there's a LOT of ppl trying to get on right now.  So, I may be screwed.

*revs up the ebay machine*  May need to get busy and start complementing Clint's offerings!!  start picking up a replacement to my income by offering replacement parts and all-new original set-pieces.  Things like ATAT-sized holoprojectors!  Command consoles!  ;D

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »
lol the helmet would definately be non traditional.    Something else I wanted to do was make "jay jay bin..." he was a gungan who tried to become a mandalorian but failed according to the 3rd law in mandalorian code "no gungans, ever."  apparently it's in a comic somewhere and I think it'd be a great use of a jar jar figure.  especially since he was shot before he could even finish his name! lol.