Author Topic: wheeljacks custom figures update 15/07/2012 Jedi Team  (Read 16016 times)

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
Re: wheeljacks custom figures
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »
I like the new Boba. It'd be cool to see an evolution of him from young lad to full grown badass.

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »
Cool concept bro! I have a TOR (The Old Republic) era Mandalorian WiP that I'm plannin' on paintin' up this weekend... it is a lot "busier" than your teen-Fett custom... but I too went w/ a less gadgety version... plenty of soft packs & NO rocketpack... you did a VERY NICE JOB on this 1!

P.S. You had asked 'bout that rifle on my 91st Recon ARF sniper... I been holdin' on2 that nasty lil' beauty for a while now - it came from a UNIMAX Crysis2 fig & they are gettin' a bit hard to find in stores, but, ya may be able to order 'em online still... I am actually considerin' hittin' my caster friend TofuJesse up to possibly cast a few of 'em... :)
Thanks Bl4ck5h33p! Yea a young guy thinks he is bullet proof and would rely more on his speed, its only as we get older and wiser we know were not invinsible and would start making up for less athletic ability with our brains and gadgets. Its a damn shame that rifle you had on the sniper is rare, I fraking love it.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2012, 10:57:24 AM »
Cool concept bro! I have a TOR (The Old Republic) era Mandalorian WiP that I'm plannin' on paintin' up this weekend... it is a lot "busier" than your teen-Fett custom... but I too went w/ a less gadgety version... plenty of soft packs & NO rocketpack... you did a VERY NICE JOB on this 1!

P.S. You had asked 'bout that rifle on my 91st Recon ARF sniper... I been holdin' on2 that nasty lil' beauty for a while now - it came from a UNIMAX Crysis2 fig & they are gettin' a bit hard to find in stores, but, ya may be able to order 'em online still... I am actually considerin' hittin' my caster friend TofuJesse up to possibly cast a few of 'em... :)
Thanks Bl4ck5h33p! Yea a young guy thinks he is bullet proof and would rely more on his speed, its only as we get older and wiser we know were not invinsible and would start making up for less athletic ability with our brains and gadgets. Its a damn shame that rifle you had on the sniper is rare, I fraking love it.

I feel ya on the older part (I'll turn 42 in Aug.) - but I don't know 'bout the "wiser" end of that spectrum... I used to box & my nephew (who is 16) wants me to train him in the ring - we went to the gym & I got all geared up, felt good, did some warm up & then got N2 the ring to spar w/ him... I went easy on him b/c I probably got 25-30 lbs. on him... I was soooo sore the next day! He is a good pupil & has REALLY fast hands... good thing I'm a counterpuncher :) ------- & if Jesse aint too busy & can cast some of those rifles, I'll send 1 to ya!
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2012, 11:27:16 AM »

I feel ya on the older part (I'll turn 42 in Aug.) - but I don't know 'bout the "wiser" end of that spectrum... I used to box & my nephew (who is 16) wants me to train him in the ring - we went to the gym & I got all geared up, felt good, did some warm up & then got N2 the ring to spar w/ him... I went easy on him b/c I probably got 25-30 lbs. on him... I was soooo sore the next day! He is a good pupil & has REALLY fast hands... good thing I'm a counterpuncher :) ------- & if Jesse aint too busy & can cast some of those rifles, I'll send 1 to ya!
[/quote]
Boxing the only true sport. My brother in law used to box, fittest 50 year old I ever met. Hell yeah just let me know if you get a rifle I'll send ya some dosh or something in return mate  ;D

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2012, 07:49:34 PM »
I like the teen Boba...well done!

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 01:29:34 AM »
Love that Boba! Nice work mate :)

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2012, 08:31:59 AM »
My next custom is a repaint of Gi joe Agent Helix, I just don't know why hasbro gave such a nice figure such a for lack of better word strange paint job. Anyway I colored her hair and gave her top a sexy red color, and girl got a fine makeover lol. Anyway I renamed her Aayla Xero and she is a deadly assassin.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 09:50:32 AM »
ZERO/XERO! She's a 10 bro! Nice repaint - always kick m'self everytime I see a Helix - now ppl want a pretty penny 4 her...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:53:23 PM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
Nice job on her! :)

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 04:56:07 AM »
My latest customs are a pair of droids made from scraps I dug out of my sons old happy meal toy box.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 05:22:52 AM »
Very inventive, crafty & frugal - good job bro... Great minds think alike or we're on the same wavelength... I just slapped a droid 2gether last night too... I'll post some pics of it L8R on 2day...

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »
Great repaint on Agent Helix! I really love the droids!They are right up my alley.

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
Very inventive on those droids!! :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 03:59:15 AM »
I love the trash to treasure concept. Back on the front page.

Offline Stronox

• Commander
    • Stronox Custom Figures
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2012, 11:51:53 PM »
Some very creative stuff here!! I gotta say Titus is my fav so far, I really like the head on him and the story.