Author Topic: BL4CK5H33P's Vehicles - CSA Corellian Security Heavy Assault Speeder 09/08/14  (Read 10224 times)

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
EXCELLENT WORK  ;D
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Update on Assault Swoop w/ Sidecar & Turret... I was just not real satisfied w/ the sidecar & since I have decided to make it a Boba Fett ride... I felt it didn't require a passenger/gunner... So, I went w/ a HUGE gun platform - still makin' some tweeks 2 it... this side turret (no longer callin' it a car...) is a heavier piece & tips the swoop to the right... so I will be removing the thrust exhaust nacelle & adding some internal weight to the swoop (then refit the nacelle)... & add some kinda thingy to the top of the turret box... for more info on how I modded my Fett so he can ride this thing --- http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=7799.0

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:04:20 AM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
Sweet ride! Looks like something out of Minority report :D

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline smeagol92055

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
    • Smeagol's Art Blog!
Is that sidecar a cannibalized Wall-E?
I have altered the action figure. Pray I don't alter it further.

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
Is that sidecar a cannibalized Wall-E?

^^^ Yessir it is... I already repurposed WALL-E's head for the rocket/jetpack on my Mandalorian self-custom... I kinda get a kick outta makin' harmless items N2 destructive implements...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:58:59 PM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
A great idea, and love the off-symmetry with the sidecar gun, it follows in the Star Wars tradition of odd-ball craft. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing this painted!

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
damn 8 cannons!!!! SWEET!!!

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
^^^ No, my good sir... there are now 12 cannons - 4 x 2 on the sides of the turret - 2 on top of it & 2 mounted on the skids...

Here is the WiP w/ my "hips-modded" Boba Fett seated on it... nearly ready for paint... I need to swing by the hobby store & pick up some pine derby car lead weights to add to the bottom of the skids so the side turret won't tip it to the right anymore... & "How did I get the Fett helmet to go into a prone position?" you may be wondering - easy... just pack the helmet w/ Sculpey & leave it soft --- many articulated moves can be acheived using this simple trick on almost any ball jointed head, once you "overdrill" or widen the hole... helmets typically require no drilling of course...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:21:26 PM by BL4CK5H33P »

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
COOOOOOOOL  ;D
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
I guess you finished Boba's hands. He looks really awesome on that bike. You gonna paint his hands or are those his " riding gloves " lol.

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
This is one sick ride! 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Had to get that Swoop Update on the fp.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
love the workup of the swoop and side car. Man, that first swoop and rider are just awesome!

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
OCC couldn't build a bike as cool as this LOL

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Vehicles : CSA Corellian Security Heavy Assault Speeder
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 11:13:17 PM »
A huge departure from the original design... the side turret mount kept snapping off... :( But, I like this version too though... :)

And underside...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:20:24 PM by BL4CK5H33P »