Author Topic: Frank's Diorama Workshop  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Frank's Diorama Workshop
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
I think a few of you might be aware of this, but Frank (Niub Niub) Diorio is starting a new site with lots of exciting new projects at

The picture is the link and please go tell all of your friends!

Spookymufu

Re: Frank's Diorama Workshop
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:39:09 AM »
Sweet, gotta check this out

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 10:01:45 AM »

"Well today is a BIG DAY for me.

Many of you may have stopped by NiubNiubsUniverse.Com at somepoint in the last 12 years,

well NiubNiub has grown up and gone back to Endor if you will LOL

With ALL the changes on the web that have come around since 2000, Cable Modems, Larger Monitors, Facebook, YouTube etc...

it was time to get with the 21st century and I thought it would be a lot easier to just START FRESH instead of revamping the limits of NNU (mostly due to Dreamweaver) So I hired a REAL programmer and have created a brand NEW interactive diorama website...

Launching TODAY - April 30, 2012 I present...

Frank Diorio's (that's me ;p) DioramaWorkshop.Com.

A kind of NNU V.02 if you will. All the Step by Step tutorials, Free Decals and Free Blueprints that fans have come to expect from me will continue to exist at the DIoramaWorkshop.Com but now in FULL HD mode including Video Tutorials not available back when I started out.

Plus a relaunch of sorts of the VISITORS section where other builders can send us their pictures and inspire other fans to make dioramas. And the coolest part... in HD and with interactive instant comment feedback.

I am really hoping that the site will become a community hive of sorts where we all share, and exchange techniques just as we do everyother year in person at the Celebration Conventions DioramaWorkshop area."

What a great resource for us all the use in our customizing endeavors. Thank you Frank for your hard work and no doubt many of us here will spend long hourse there.

Spookymufu

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »
I subscribed on facebook and I really need to check out that site

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 05:40:48 PM »
Frank has been a huge inspiration for me. I have a very old gallery in the visitor section under Luis and Dylan Spry at niubniubsuniverse.com, can't wait for the new site to be active like the old niubniub days.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »
Stay tuned to CAFN as we have gotten Frank to agree to a talk about his new Site and all of his SW Work and what he is going to be doing for C6! It will be a blast for sure.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
Always loved to check out NNU. Franks has this incredible way of taking simple household materials and turn them into the best dioramas. Very inspirational.

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »
I like Frank work alot my boys love the Death Star I have in their room and I'm still not finshed with it yet I still need to put the walls up in the big hanger