Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214467 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
I am indeed busy with orders, mike.

Here is the first test run of parts from my new molds after a bit of clean up. Understand that I still need to troubleshoot a bit with these but the two pieces that I was most concerned about are casting up nicely.

You see in the first shot the hollow snow ops rex helmet, a flak vest from a line I'm not sure of, the legacy han in stormie desguise slip-on chest armor, two pouch pieces from a poc joe, "alley viper" a hollow Halo helmet, and back after a long time of not producing it, the republic commando dc 17 grenade launcher

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »
more shots

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »
more shots

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2011, 06:03:25 PM »
freaking sweet loving it your building a awesome inventory of parts clint i will get my next order in soon

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #514 on: February 22, 2011, 04:44:27 AM »
Have you ever thought about casting arms and legs from figures? Or a hollow version of this helmet:
?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:58:45 AM by JLaban4 »

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #515 on: February 22, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
how much would it be for 2 aotc clone pilot helmets , with the hose and life support system ?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #516 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:08 PM »
Sam, I don't know if this helmet is large enough to house a clonehead. Also, the plastic pins that hold the visor in place would be too brittle as resin pieces to allow the installation of the movable visor. It would have to be mounted with straight pens or something of that nature.

how much would it be for 2 aotc clone pilot helmets , with the hose and life support system ?

About $10 if we use the parts that I am thinking of. I never molded the hoses to the aotc pilot helmet but did the ones for the cw pilot helmet.

Been very busy with orders and am shipping these 3 out today.

First up is Rich's order. He ordered 3 flametrooper 2-piece flamethrowers, 3 dc-17 sniper rifles, and 3 barc trooper nubbed helmets with the visor.
  I needed to hook up rich for some fodder parts that he sent me so I included these free parts.
1 rc backpack,1 legacy han in disquise stormie slip-on armor piece,1 dc-17 grenade launcher rifle,1 galactic marine backpack,1 cw snow ops rex hollow helmet,1 roc joe paraviper hollow helmet,1 tvc atat commander helmet,1 modified hollow saga atat driver helmet with visor,1 arc trooper ammo pouch, 1 clone commander bandolier, 2 joe poc pouches, and 1 lightsaber

second up is an order for an ebay customer who paid for 1 3-piece hollow arf trooper helmet set, 1 arc trooper parts set, and 1 nubbed republic commando head set. This buyer went for the full shipping price deal which qualified him for the $20 free parts pack which included 1 gen veers helmet, 1 dc-17 rifle with grenade launcher, 1 ee mando head,1 modified hollow snow ops rex helmet, 1 roc joe pouch, 1 arc trooper backpack, 1 hollow rc helmet, 1 poc joe pouches part, 1 atat driver air box, and 1 clone wars visor

third up is an order for another ebay customer who paid for 1 arc trooper parts pack, the modified helmet sets 1 and two which contain the tie pilot/aotc clone mixed hollow helmet, the veers, gm mixed hollow helmet, the modified barc trooper hollow helmet,the saga atat driver hollow helmet, the legacy hollow bacura helmet, and the saga atat driver modified hollow helmet with visor.  This customer also qualified for the full shipping price parts pack which included 1 scorch leg ammo piece, 1 dak rebel pilot helmet,1 gm backpack, 1 nubbed rc head, 1 nubbed commander lock head,1 modified hollow snow ops rex helmet,1 arc trooper backpack, 3 joe pouches, and one ee mando head

Man, 3 down and 4 more to go

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #517 on: February 22, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
Wow, I am really liking those flamethrowers. Do you think they would hold well in both hands of an Imperial AT-AT Gunner? I am in need of some heavy weaponry like those or ole painless that will fit in both hands. I had both of the ball sockets hands out trying to get both of em to hold one weapon.

I am also wondering if you ever cast the snowbunny Padme head. That one I found out today has a hundred easy applications from Mando gals to Hoth Rebel Troopers. Anyway, looking good. I tried to give you a shout out today on my very first podcast today.

Once again thank you for putting up the prize for the Kit Bash Contest. I am gonna try to win it!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #518 on: February 22, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »
You are kidding me?? you are going to enter something? I gotta go check that thread right now.

I dont think that I have the snowbunny fig. I may have to look for that one.

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #519 on: February 22, 2011, 05:45:41 PM »
Hey Clint;

Wow!! The stuff looks great!!  Thanks for the free stuff!!!

They all look great!!! What paint do you think I sshould  use on the saber??

What would make it glow??  Neon paint? Glow-in the-dark paint??

Thanks again
Rich

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #520 on: February 22, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
Rich, you are quite welcome! I don't think that acrylic paints would look so bad on that saber. I would put a base coat of white on the blade before you put the color on to make it a bit brighter.

If it's "glow in the dark" that you are looking for, I have used testors neon enamel paints in the past with good results. Under normal light, they can be extremely bright and when in the presence of a black light, they glow.

I think you might still be able to find these neon paints at hobby lobby

Here is an auction for Valspar brand Kustom Kolor "their spelling" enamel paint that comes in neon colors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kustom-Kolor-Enamel-Paint-Make-Your-own-6-Pack-More-/360311236080?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item92af5023ed

I'm sure that there are neon colors of fingernail polish out there that would probably work as well.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #521 on: February 22, 2011, 07:51:54 PM »
Neon paint on a saber looks FABULOUS under a UV light!

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #522 on: February 23, 2011, 05:41:31 AM »
Thanks for the info on the paint!!

I'll look into getting some and trying them out!!

Thanks
Rich

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #523 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:33 AM »
I tried taking pics of the Vader w/ neon saber I got from Clint, but my camera and UV light combo makes a strong blue glow in the pics.  A photographer buddy said I need a UV filter for my camera to remove that.  So I'll prolly explore getting goodies for my camera and maybe a new UV light.  All to take pics of toys.   ::)   8)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #524 on: February 23, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »
You gotta love that committment to toys Doc. I sure could use some better equipment too. I didn't like some of my blurry shots yesterday either. 8)