Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214333 times)

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #435 on: January 21, 2011, 11:04:18 AM »
hey Clint you wouldn't happen to have the Chest Stormtrooper armor that came with Han Solo would you?  And do u have plans for a Stormie with a visor like the AT-AT helmet.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #436 on: January 21, 2011, 11:27:20 AM »
hey Clint you wouldn't happen to have the Chest Stormtrooper armor that came with Han Solo would you?  And do u have plans for a Stormie with a visor like the AT-AT helmet.
Hellow IMPURGE and welcome to the Shipyards! I'll say that I am in the planning stages for at least the stormie armor piece.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #437 on: January 21, 2011, 12:02:22 PM »
clint mate are you gonna do a hollow Lock helmet     cos i might need a couple of hollow and nubbed   for .....err......ahem ...purely medicinal purposes... ;D
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #438 on: January 21, 2011, 09:00:39 PM »
Hey Clint, any chance you'd ever do any female bodies at all?  Just curious, as I have lots of ideas, but not a lot of parts.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #439 on: January 21, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
clint mate are you gonna do a hollow Lock helmet     cos i might need a couple of hollow and nubbed   for .....err......ahem ...purely medicinal purposes... ;D
Medicinal, LOL. It will be done in the future, Jay. what are your thoughts on a hollow atte tank gunner helmet?

Hey Clint, any chance you'd ever do any female bodies at all?  Just curious, as I have lots of ideas, but not a lot of parts.
Female bodies? What are you thinking you need, Pat. I do have a few female figures laying about.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #440 on: January 21, 2011, 11:33:18 PM »
Medicinal, LOL. It will be done in the future, Jay. what are your thoughts on a hollow atte tank gunner helmet?

Female bodies? What are you thinking you need, Pat. I do have a few female figures laying about.

definately sounds interesting ,i think any of the nubbed only TCW clone helmets that you make hollow  would  be popular ,perhaps a selection set ,a sort of  prevously nubbed only helmets now available as hollow removable helmets set  i.e. 2 ARF,2 Capt Lock,2 ARC and 2 AT-TE tank gunner helm and charge  say $12    what do you reckon? ,i plan to do a vid when the ARC helms arrive  saying that with resin parts the options for removable helmet customs are no longer an issue .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #441 on: January 22, 2011, 03:44:56 AM »
The vid sounds awesome, mate. I still have a plan to make a removable version of the snow ops Rex headgear as well.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #442 on: January 22, 2011, 07:36:08 AM »
Well, I was thinking a mish mash of different female body parts so they aren't straight copies of an Aayla or Ahsoka or something.  Maybe something for Jedi, Sith, armored, etc.  With nubbed necks.  Just a thought.  I've seen some decent ones on SlayerDesignStudio for anywhere between $8.50 and up, but I would rather give my business to you if you came up with some cool things.  Just wondering is all.

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #443 on: January 22, 2011, 10:06:00 AM »
Clint the thought of the atte tank gunner hollow helmet is really intresting, i will buy them, also the lock hollow helmet, my cody looks a lot better with the helmet i did for him.

Damien.

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #444 on: January 25, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »
Ever thought about casting lightsabers?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #445 on: January 25, 2011, 03:29:07 PM »
Yep, Mungo, I had even talked about that before. I even have some clear resin with some red die to try and see how it goes. This clear resin is different in that it takes 24 hrs to cure rather than the 10-30 min that the tan resin takes which I am used to. While that seems like forever to me it might also give any entrapped air bubbles more time to make it to the surface than the tan stuff that I use.
Then, if everything turns out right, all I would have to do is clean the flash off of the saber and paint up the hilt.

There are some shots of some parts that I cast in this clear resin back on page 18 of this thread.

I actually have a mold that I am working on tonight for a couple more hollow cw helmets and I will try to squeeze a saber in that one to see how it goes. Using the tan resin to cast a saber wouldn't be so bad either, especially if I were to paint up the blade using the neon uv reactive paints like I have used in the past.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:12:04 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #446 on: January 30, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
The first shot shows me torturing a poor commander stone figure.

And here are the 4 new parts.
We have the hollow commander lock helmet, the hollow atte tank gunner helmet, a commander stone neck nub, and a gear pouch

shot 4 shows the hollow lock helmet over the stone head.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »
more shots of the two hollow helmets over the stone head

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #448 on: January 30, 2011, 02:34:54 PM »
Now that stone neck nub should work with, of course, the stone head, the arc trooper nubbed helmets, the draa nubbed helmet, and the lock nubbed helmet without any adjustments.

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #449 on: January 30, 2011, 02:51:48 PM »
really cool clint
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words