Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214422 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »
Doc, do you have to use a mold release when you use the plaster stuff?

I did have a misscast using that clear stuff for Spry's order and ended up with a piece that came out flexable. Must not have measured the mix right and had to do it again.
This stuff should only take 24 hrs to set up, though.
Still a might bit more than the 15-30 min demold time that I am used to.

Offline trb0613

• Cadet
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2010, 03:47:05 PM »
Wow! A surprise?? I cant wait!! Im sure everyone knows this by now, but CLint is first class and not to many people go out of their way to ship so fast and sends a tracking number too. Those mixed helmets are awesome and I would like to order some of those RC blasters next! Thanks again and thanks for such a great board!! ()rr

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2010, 04:52:31 PM »
Wow! A surprise?? I cant wait!! Im sure everyone knows this by now, but CLint is first class and not to many people go out of their way to ship so fast and sends a tracking number too. Those mixed helmets are awesome and I would like to order some of those RC blasters next! Thanks again and thanks for such a great board!! ()rr
Ted! There you are. It's my pleasure honored customer. I can't remember what the surprise part in your bundle was but I'm sure you have seen it before. I just want to see some of your customs wearing my parts. That woud be thanks enough.

Wait till you see the next parts that I have planned to mold. Something tells me that they will be highy sought after.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »
Got some in-production shots of an order I am filling for Dax415. "there are still a few parts that didn't make it into these shots as I am not quite done casting em yet."

All of these parts have yet to have their flash cleaned off of them.

Notice in the second shot the flash ridden dc-17 sniper rifles. I will post pics of the cleaned parts, tomorrow.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2010, 06:02:50 PM »
The plaster does not require a mold release.  Makes it great for scenic bits!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #290 on: May 19, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »
sorry for the late update folks, it's been a busy week. I actually shipped these two orders out yesterday.

first up is a selection of CW figure parts that I whipped up for Jay.
There is the snow ops Rex head, helmet, and backpack. "there is a separate antennia that is available but i didnt send one this time"  The snow ops rex head has a hole in the bottom that should fit the neck post of most clone wars clones.
Also, there is a matchstick helmet with the separate air box and hoses.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2010, 05:40:46 PM »
And here is the cleaned up lot of parts that I prepared for Dax415 for our cash and trade deal.

you got 5 aotc clone pilot helmets, 2- 3 piece rc scorch backpacks, 2 dc-17 sniper rifles, two apartment Fett slip-on chest armor pieces with separate shoulderpads, two pairs of rots clone shoulderpads, 1 battlefront 501st jetpack, and two sets of apartment Fett leg armor.

The free parts this time were 1 dc-17 sniper rifle, 1 scorch pegged leg ammo part, and one evo gunship pilot helmet.

for the heck of it, I snapped a pic of a scanning crew figure wearing one of the apartment Fett slip-on armor pieces with a resin version of that figure's head.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2010, 05:52:56 PM »
wow thanks clint!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
« Reply #293 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »
YES!!! My goal of world conquest takes another step forward! .... oops, wrong boards  >:D

The casts look great  Clint, thanks for the extras!

Offline DarkJedi5

• Cadet
« Reply #294 on: June 18, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »
Hey clonehead, a bit of a selfish request here but I recently bought the EU Spacetrooper and as I was removing the bubble from the cardback (and it figures I didn't notice a moment sooner) I saw that his left shoulder guard was missing.  I scoured the room but since I hadn't even touched the figure yet it seems impossible that it could have popped out.  Anyway, any chance you could try and make a mold for one of these?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2010, 05:14:13 AM »
I will look into that as I want to mold his head anyways. Areboth shoulder pads the same?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #296 on: June 30, 2010, 12:34:25 PM »
Got some pics of a couple of shipyarder's orders that I wrapped up today.
  This first order was for a repeat customer and contained 1 visored barc trooper head, 1 dc17 sniper rifle,3 elite forces mando buckets with rangefinders, 1 3 piece scorch backpack, 2 jengo Fett jetpacks, 1 deluxe Fett chest armor piece, 2 apt Fett slip-on armor pieces with shoulderpads, 1 battlefront II 501st trooper jetpack, 2 neck nubs, 2 rots cody heads, 1 bacura, 1 set of apt Fett leg armor- left and right. With this order, I included free shipping and 6 free pieces- 1 rham kota chest slip-on chest armor piece, 1 rots atrt driver chest armor piece, 1 extra jengo shoulderpad, 1 more dc 17 sniper rifle, 1 republic commando head and 1 ROC joe large equipment pouch.

The second order was for a first time customer and contained 9 elite forces mando buckets with rangefinders and 10 clone wars clone trooper pistols. With this order, I included free shipping and 5 free parts- 2 left and 2 right holsters that fit these pistols and one ROC Joe medium equipment pouch.

Also, here are a couple of shots showing various parts on various figures.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:41:27 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2010, 12:35:46 PM »
More shots of parts on figures.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2010, 12:39:34 PM »
Here are some more shots with parts on figures. Remember, I bore a hole in the master part that I used to mold this snow ops rex head and helmet that would allow it to fit onto the peg of a removable helmet cw clone? Here are some shots with those cast parts on the peg of a cw cody figure.

Also, Here is a shot of one of those ee mando buckets on a legacy atat driver's head.

I also shot a video talking about these parts and showing some of this test fitting as I was doing it. Here is a link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XZZFz6WLs

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »
Clint that video was awesome! I knew you would take to it. I liked seeing you give all those possible combinations too. That arctic rex head sure did look good on the one body. I need to remember to go add this link to the fp news story. Anyhow, awesome guy.