Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214474 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2010, 09:24:34 AM »
OH yes please say yes! I want the Halo helmet and the Aleins Michael has. I really would like one of the "Moonpie Man" heads. Michael has a few other cool alein heads he has not shown as well.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »
Before I agree to the casting of Moonpie Man Head, what damage will it do to the figure, will it wreck it or will the original be fine, I don't mind you casting the other Alien Heads I have as they aren't painted up or if they are there done by Hasbro.

I also have some female heads you could cast up with a few other heads which aren't Clone or Mando Related.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »
I don't know that I am famillar with the moonpie head but te most damage my temperary flashing additions would cause would neccessitte some touchup repainting after I remove said flashing.

I have to be careful not to let this stuff pile up on me as I am already making molds for LE and have a request from Tamer to take care of on the books and will be out of town working for at least one more week.

I do say yes though, especially to the Halo head.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2010, 12:32:06 PM »
I'll mail the stuff out on Tuesday, tomorrow is still Easter holiday in Germany.
I'm sure that Clint will produce very crisp castings and I'm looking very forward to them.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
I'll wait until your clear Clint, after all you seem to be very busy at the min, let me know when you get a free moment.  Actually by then I may have some more unique Alien Heads you can cast up.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2010, 04:36:53 PM »
Thanks for that, guys.

Here are some shots of an order that I shipped out on Sat. The order was for 6 RC heads and I threw in 1 modified RC head and 1 ROC Joe gear bag as the free parts.
The last shot shows em in the little jewelry bags that I ship em in.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2010, 04:42:40 PM »
Here are some shots of Rich's order which was largly Mando themed. We have 3 arf trooper heads, 3 echo helmets, 3 atat driver airboxes, 3 elite forces mando buckets with rangefinders, 3 apartment fett ship-on armor pieces, 3 sets of shoulder pads that go with that armor, and 3 sets of apartment fett leg armor.

Since I offered Rich free shipping for his bundle, I only included these 5 free parts. The Deluxe fett front chest armor piece, the Rham Kota chest armor, the atrt driver's chest armor, a storm commando head, and an roc Joe equipment pouch.

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2010, 05:39:23 PM »
Thanks Clint!!

The stuff looks great!!!

Can't wait to get it!!

Thanks again,

Rich

Offline EliteVideoCore

• The customizer from the north!
  • Lieutenant
  • I am EliteVideoCore in the chatroom
« Reply #233 on: April 05, 2010, 12:54:36 PM »
How much for 3 pairs of TCW pistols and holters and 2 of Jango's jet packs?

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »
WOW!!!

Just got my stuff from Clonehead, (Clint) I can not put into words how great these parts look!!!

He does great work!!!!

If you have never ordered or was thinking about ordering do it now, you will be blown away how great they are!!

Thanks Clint!! I will be buying from you again !!!

Thanks
Rich

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2010, 06:31:08 AM »
How much for 3 pairs of TCW pistols and holters and 2 of Jango's jet packs?
CM, that counts as 18 parts and would run you $30 with your choice of free shipping or some random free parts thrown in.

WOW!!!

Just got my stuff from Clonehead, (Clint) I can not put into words how great these parts look!!!

He does great work!!!!

If you have never ordered or was thinking about ordering do it now, you will be blown away how great they are!!

Thanks Clint!! I will be buying from you again !!!

Thanks
Rich
Rich, I am so glad that you are pleased with your order. It was a pleasure and I look forward to seeing some customs of yours using these parts.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2010, 11:40:53 AM »
Impurge, due to the necessity of such a part to be flexible, I haven't done much more than consider a belt and holster combo like you suggested. I do have the holsters and ammo pouches and feel that crafting the rest of the belt assembly using paper or styrene strips would be possible. Another option would be to take a kama with the belt and holsters from a clone commander figure, and cut the kama away from the belt and holsters to leave a piece alot like the one that came with the Geligrub trooper.
I have done this twice before on a couple of clones in my custom figure thread with some success.
  The ammo pouches sound interesting. Send me a PM about it.

hey Clint sorry about delay, I suck at figuring out electronic stuff, but sent you over the pics let me know if you need better/closer.  still messing with the Macro setting on camera.

Hey Clint just wondering if you'd gotten chance to look at pics I'd sent over.
Also wondering if you'd be getting the human clone heads from the Red ARC, TIE pilot from the Walmart Evo packs, and the new AT-AT driver?

Thanx.

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2010, 01:50:37 PM »
im doing a custom clone scout for my 27th sas regiment 501st legion and thought using a new cody but i need a normal troop so id go for your clone cody rots head and a rots hollow med too..... and im doing 2 mandos so ill need one apartment jango breast plate and 2 helms and if your interested i only need one breasty cause the other mando is a cade skywr and he has the mando blah blah ....................... so how much would it be plus shipping to uk ??

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »
$12.50 with shipping included. Were you wanting only the mando chest plate piece or the full slop-on armor piece with the seperate shoulder pad plates?

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2010, 07:22:52 PM »
hey how much for one commando head and a arf trooper head?