Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214444 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »
Here is a big order that I wrapped up for an ebay customer, today.
Towards the back are the parts from two of the modified helmet set auctions with the parts from one of the weapons set auctions.

In the foreground are the whopping 16 free parts that I included with his order.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »
good googedy moogedy! How soon can we expect to get the new rex helmet and backpack added to the list? Once you have him in hand that is. I think some of your paper mods could keep that antennae straight too.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »
good googedy moogedy! How soon can we expect to get the new rex helmet and backpack added to the list? Once you have him in hand that is. I think some of your paper mods could keep that antennae straight too.
Ahh, you know me too well, L.E.   Assuming the world doesn't end before I actually get him "it's been about two weeks since I paid for him" I can expect to be casting those parts within two days of his arrival.  Tee Hee

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2010, 05:14:27 AM »
Sounds good Clint, then I can finish up my Legacy version. I knew I could  count on you. Also waiting to see what you think of the head sculpt. It looks tall and narrow to me.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »
I don't know if that version will work for a legacy version of a snow ops rex, LE. Seems kind of small to me. After some surgery, we will see how much room we have. At least I will have a physical model to look at if I feel I need to cobble together a larger one.

JD, here is a shot of your parts order without their masters which I will also ship to you.
You will notice that I threw in some other free things as well.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 03:55:36 PM by Clonehead »

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2010, 12:52:07 AM »
clint you wouldn't happen to have the pistol/belt/holters from the the Gelagrub clone battlepack?  Also got a couple ammo pouches, from BBI WWII figures I think, that look more "realistic" to the pouches in the movie then the ones Hasbro made.  Wondering if you take orders on something like that too?  Let me know.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2010, 05:16:57 AM »
Impurge, due to the necessity of such a part to be flexible, I haven't done much more than consider a belt and holster combo like you suggested. I do have the holsters and ammo pouches and feel that crafting the rest of the belt assembly using paper or styrene strips would be possible. Another option would be to take a kama with the belt and holsters from a clone commander figure, and cut the kama away from the belt and holsters to leave a piece alot like the one that came with the Geligrub trooper.
I have done this twice before on a couple of clones in my custom figure thread with some success.
  The ammo pouches sound interesting. Send me a PM about it.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2010, 03:55:50 PM »
Impurge, due to the necessity of such a part to be flexible, I haven't done much more than consider a belt and holster combo like you suggested. I do have the holsters and ammo pouches and feel that crafting the rest of the belt assembly using paper or styrene strips would be possible. Another option would be to take a kama with the belt and holsters from a clone commander figure, and cut the kama away from the belt and holsters to leave a piece alot like the one that came with the Geligrub trooper.
I have done this twice before on a couple of clones in my custom figure thread with some success.
  The ammo pouches sound interesting. Send me a PM about it.

Figured something like that would be pretty complicated, and probably cheaper just to buy them lose compared to the cost of trying to mold something like that with trial and error and all.  But figured I'd ask anyway.  Would you happen to know off  hand if the holsters are pretty much the same between Gelagrub troop and Capt Rex.  Might just have to buy a couple of those from you.

Regarding pouches I'll see if I can snap a couple pics and send them your way in next couple days, have to dig them out of parts bin. 

Also have a couple of VTSC Hoth Han hats that I'd Xacto'd the "scarf" of.  1 I'd left the goggles on, the other I Xacto'd them off too.  Minus scarfs they make for good rebel hat, for officers and what not.    Couldn't afford buying more Han's for just the hats, and the General McGuire that came with same hat kinda sucks and wouldn't be worth army bldg for hat either.  So interested let me know.  Haven't gotten around to painting them either.  Will snap some pics too when I get the pouches too.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »
those geligrub holsters are a bit different but close to the thire holsters that I have got.
  That holster and belt combo could be possible to mold and cast but as different parts that would have to be assembled and glued together on a figure. Yeah snap some pics and let us see them. I am currently working on preparing molds for three new sets of chest armor, plus the helmet, head, and backpack of snow ops rex.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
Music to my ears Clint! O0

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2010, 09:53:57 AM »

;D

that picture makes me happy!!   

Every one of those Wing Guard accessories will very soon have a guard to hold them, Clint, and you'll be the first to see the finished group when that time comes.  Thanks again for doing this order for me, I'm very grateful.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »
Not a problem, JD. I'm glad that you like em.

I'll be looking forward to seeing those wing guards.

Offline ars30

• Ensign
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
That's My Big Order At The Top of  the Page,
All I Can Say Is I'm Totally Impressed with the castings and the Free Stuff.

Ars30 ;D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2010, 05:14:08 AM »
Hey Ars30, welcome to the Shipyards, buddy! I'm glad you liked your parts.

Offline ars30

• Ensign
« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2010, 08:24:39 AM »
Thank You For Sending The Link To The Shipyards.
I've Heard It Mentioned on Other Forums that I'm a Member of.
I Glad I Decided to Check It Out.
Also I Wanted To Thank You For The Hybrid Commando/Tie Pilot Helmets that,
You Included with my Stuff. It's just the Perfect Helmet for A Custom I've Been Working on
And Couldn't find a helmet That fit the Vision I Had. So Thanks Again.
Allen