Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214541 times)

Offline rwkjr

• Cadet
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #855 on: February 05, 2012, 11:46:45 AM »
You should try to mold the jetpack that came with Aayla Secura in the Clone Wars and also in "Hunt for Krell" the Phase II helmets have macrobinoculars but they don't ever go into the "up" position, so could you make a stationary binocular Phase II helmet? I think many customizers or people that just want to add to theri collection would like both of those.

()rr

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #856 on: February 05, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »
both good ideas as well as Impurge's training remote idea.
Would that jetpack be the same one that comes with the latest release of cw rex or cody?

Offline Jedi_Pop

• Cadet
« Reply #857 on: February 15, 2012, 10:24:17 AM »
Hi Clint,

I've been waiting for the AT-TE big missle before I placed an order. So cool that you were finally able to get to it.

I'd like a quote for the following:

6 - AT-TE smaller missiles unpainted
1 - AT-TE large gun missle unpainted
4 - rots jedi starfighter missiles (I know you liste 2 painted for $10, but I was wondering if they come unpainted and the cost if they did)

What kind of lead time do you have right now?

Any plans on casting the V-19 Torrent missles?

Thanks

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #858 on: February 15, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
Hi Clint,

I've been waiting for the AT-TE big missle before I placed an order. So cool that you were finally able to get to it.

I'd like a quote for the following:

6 - AT-TE smaller missiles unpainted
1 - AT-TE large gun missle unpainted
4 - rots jedi starfighter missiles (I know you liste 2 painted for $10, but I was wondering if they come unpainted and the cost if they did)

What kind of lead time do you have right now?

Any plans on casting the V-19 Torrent missles?

Thanks
I have had a request or two for the v-19 missiles but havent done em yet. Since the jedi starfighter missiles are to be unpainted, possibly $25 plus shipping. Alas, I am behind on orders but struggling to catch up. Two weeks might be a good time frame to start.
Welcome to the shipyards, by the way. After you get 10 postings in the forums, you can use the pm system just so you know.

Offline Jedi_Pop

• Cadet
« Reply #859 on: February 15, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »
2 weeks or so would be fine.

I'm not too worried about the time, just curious.

If you want to send me a PM with the total for all with your payment info, I can send over the funds.

Thanks,

Jerry

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #860 on: February 17, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
Hey buddy just wondering on a quote for six of those phase 2 hollow helmets  clone wars style as well as six of the regular phase one hollow helmets pm me thanks!!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #861 on: February 17, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
I just poured two new molds that will contain 5 new parts. stay tuned.....

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #862 on: February 19, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »
and here are the new parts. Segnett had asked for some Zabrak heads which is a request I had heard more than once so I molded up the cw shirtless Savage Opress and TVC Darth Maul heads. These I molded to cast solid in an attempt to save as much of the horns as I could knowing that they would be air bubble magnets during the casting process. They still are hard to get to form all of the way, especially Savage's since they are longer but extending them with superglue when needed seemed easy enough. I also got the neck peg that seems to possibly be universal for phase 2 cw clones, or at least the ones that I have found. It will work for the solid cw phase two head and for the human head from the phase 2 cody figure which I also captured with the new molds. I also got Cw Cody's phase 2 helmet to turn out with all details, a feat I was pretty happy about.

In this last shot, you can see two of the maul heads. the one on the left is how it comes out of the mold and the one on the right, I have drilled a neck nub hole into using first, two different sized drill bits to make a pilot hole and then, a small dremel cutting bit. the whole process took about two min. It looks like it might be a bit off center but it was my first try and this hole would fit that small phase 2 cw neck nub but a larger hole could be made. i just wanted to see how hard it would be.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:26:38 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #863 on: February 20, 2012, 05:46:11 AM »
Wow, looks like all the details are so crisp Clint. I like the Zabrak heads.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #864 on: February 20, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »
Wow they look awesome!!!!!!!!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #865 on: February 24, 2012, 04:52:50 PM »
thanks dudes!
Got a couple shots here of completed parts orders going out.
The first is for Collin and is the tail end of that one massive order which he graciously has allowed me to take my time on.
What you are looking at here is 40 commander stone rifles, 20 hollow arc trooper helmets plus some free samples of the phase 2 clone parts that I am making now, an arc trooper pauldron, a cw flip-visor, and a couple of joe pouches.

this second shot is of an order that I am filling for Chad who wanted some zombie viper parts. 6 zombie viper heads, neck nubs, pairs of forearms/hands, five of the containment helmets, and a phase 2 arf helmet a rifle, and some joe pouches thrown in for good measure.
I still have to finish repairs on Chad's atst joint and I can get this one shipped out as well.

Hang on Jay, I will post pics of your order is a few days.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:55:06 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #866 on: February 25, 2012, 09:31:57 AM »
Wow Clint. That huge order looks fanastic. I bet Collin will be thrilled. Its about time I took one of these updates to the front page.

I would love to see what you could do with some of the potf2 and vintage at-at parts too. I know one thing, the side cannons for the potf2 are almost non-existent on the bay and you usually have to buy a whole walker just to get one.

Offline bobby-brazil

• Ensign
  • I made a few modifications my self
« Reply #867 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:13 PM »
Wow went through all 58 pages and I am trying to compile a list of helmets etc. I know this is a bit much but it'd be great if there were a pic with the name but, I think I got it figured out. Will be pm'ng you soon. Thanks

Offline segnett

• Cadet
« Reply #868 on: March 02, 2012, 11:17:06 AM »
I only ordered about a third of what I really wanted, lol.  No problem Clint, I'm patient....and excited to get to work on the stuff you send. 

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #869 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49:39 PM »
That is good news as with my new job, production speeds are lacking once again. Looks like I am going to be working 6 days a week for a while and the new job is an hour away. I'm just glad that things look like they are picking up on the ironworking front.