Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214336 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #735 on: October 31, 2011, 05:05:35 PM »
i need to sort out what upcs i have and do an order
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #736 on: October 31, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »
dig em out, Jay. I need me some upcs!

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #737 on: November 01, 2011, 02:07:00 PM »
hey clint i finally got my 20 white comic pack galactic marines from over seas, so once i pay those off I'll be needing to order up some GM helmets hemlets from you, part of the deal they didn't come with helmets, guns or backpacks.  So that said what's the best kind of paint to go on your helmets if i want to go all white?  any primer involved?  Thanks.  I got a list going of all the parts i want from you, little at a time tho.  Almost finished army building the RFTand it'll be on buddy  ;)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #738 on: November 01, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
That must be a common thing as I filled an order not too long ago for someone that got the same sort of gm hoard in the mail.
  I use acrylic model paints on my resin parts. Model master and floquil are my favorites. I sometimes will put a primer coat of white on em prior to painting using the same paint. When I paint em white, I do one coat, usually thin, just to give the second coat something to stick to. Sometimes, the parts are just slightly oily, about like model kit parts that have mold release still on em. I suppose you could wash em prior to painting but I never do.

Now for some pics of the orders that I shipped out today.These are three different orders for ebay members. Now, you know that everyone gets free parts. how I distribute em on ebay depends on how much they order and how they pay. if they buy multiple sets and pay full shipping prices for each set rather than combined shipping, they get a larger number of freebies.

shot one shows the paid for parts on the right and the freebies on the left.

shot 2 shows the arc trooper parts set with one free part, the tvc westar blaster

the last order was big enough that I needed two shots for it.
shot 3 shows the paid for parts

shot 4 shows the freebies

Offline RC0379.Marev

• Cadet
« Reply #739 on: November 05, 2011, 07:25:10 AM »

shot 4 shows the freebies

Very cool indeed!

out of curiosity, what is the helmet in the above pic, first row, second from the left? It sorta looks like a COBRA Trooper's helmet...but I wasn't sure. Inquiring minds!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #740 on: November 05, 2011, 08:19:02 AM »
Collin, that is the tvc atat commander helmet. It's shaped differently then the saga veers helmet and doesn't have the goggles molded on.
I will try to remember to throw one in with your order.
I have started that order, btw, if just barely, and have poured that new mold I tOld you about tO help handle some of the volume of parts needed.
I will post a couple of pics later.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #741 on: November 05, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
Wow, Clint!  That's some awesome additions to your line!!  I was *tempted* to buy that VAMP II *just* to get that helmet - now I don't have to!

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #742 on: November 05, 2011, 01:40:46 PM »
Mike, I got my Delta trooper figure from Clint today. He was kind enough to throw 2 resin Delta helmets in with the figure. The pics don't do them justice, they are THAT cool.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #743 on: November 05, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
Why thank you, Volker. I think that those are turning out alright. Thanks doc, I figured that you would like that endor rebel trooper backpack.

Here is a shot of an order that I shipped out today for an ebay member. the free parts are mixed in with the order in this shot.

I have just started production of the largest parts order that I have ever taken. While, I havent gotten very far into it yet, I have a shot of some cw hollow arc trooper helmets that are still wearing their flash and haven't been cleaned yet. While this order will contain 45 of these helmets, they will still be only a portion of a larger mass of parts that I am making to fill the order.

This last shot shows a mold curing that will cast parts that I already have molds for but needed another mold of to handle the volume of the numbers of parts needed to fill this order. The order contained quite a few cw neck nubs needed which is why these clones seem to be buried up to their neck, the bottom side of this mold also contains 6 additional master parts.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #744 on: November 05, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »
That is one heck of an order! I always get a laugh out of the neck nub molding picture!

Offline DocOutlands

• Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #745 on: November 05, 2011, 08:52:50 PM »
bobbing for clones!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #746 on: November 09, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
Got a couple of update shots of the production of that large order that I have been working on.
in shot one, you have a bunch of parts that are done with stage 1 of the cleaning process which includes cleaning off any flash and patching any larger holes with liquid resin and carving to shape as that resin cures.
20 hollow arc trooper helmets, 19 rex heads, 18 echo heads, 30ish neck nubs which fit both, 3 stone rifles, 4 cw westar blasters, 1 snow ops rex shoulderpad, and 5 Rham Kota chest armor pieces.
In shot two, you will see an additional 17 cw arc trooper helmets that still wear their flash and a few clone commander bandoliers that are being patched.

In shot three, I have parts that I am preparing for a different shipyarder also in their first stage of cleaning and still needing some patching here and there.
Mike, can you identify the Matt tracker head here? Is it the second from the left?

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #747 on: November 09, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »
Awesome order! Yes Clint, Matt Tracker is second on the left and thr first head is a Jurrasic Park head I sent you. I just picked up a killer generic alien head from a thrift store figure.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #748 on: November 09, 2011, 11:43:14 AM »
I believe that I am approaching the halfway point on that big order, LE. I might finish filling the numbers required for the arc helmets, the Rex and echo heads, and their neck nubs and then fall back to finish the cleaning and patching process of those parts which I would estimate to take at least 3 hours before continuing with the casting of the rest of that order's parts.

Offline DocOutlands

• Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #749 on: November 09, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »
Kinda funny - I just had my Matt Tracker out in my hands earlier today...