Author Topic: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list  (Read 214349 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's resin parts for sale list
« Reply #705 on: October 11, 2011, 10:09:32 AM »
Looking good Clint! Glad you added that ball cap and leg ammo strap! I will be buying a few of these.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #706 on: October 16, 2011, 02:38:40 AM »
In the last two weeks, I have completed several deals where I have traded parts for upcs that I can use towards the bobs Fett redemption. I need more upcs. Just pm me with your offer.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #707 on: October 17, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
I shipped out this order today to an ebay member who wanted a hollow rc helmet, a hollow spec ops helmet, a hollow arf trooper helmet, a tac stormtrooper head and neck nub. We did the deal around ebay so I gave him two hollow rc helmets for free.

Offline bobafat

• Cadet
« Reply #708 on: October 18, 2011, 09:57:10 AM »

;D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #709 on: October 18, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
Got some shots of an order that I put together for a trade deal for a nice pile of UPCs that I mailed out today.

first two shots are of those gun racks which have been reissued a time or two with 3 sets of different rifles, cw clone trooper, rots clone trooper, and saga sandtrooper. also, we have 2 of the poc triple pouch pieces, one poc single pouch piece, one medium gear pouch, a set of paraviper goggles, one of those at-te tank gunner helmet covers, a fu navy commando pauldron, 3 tvc endor rebel helmets, 5 tvc rebel fleet officer ball caps, 5 fleet officer leg ammo pieces, 6 tvc fordo westar blasters, and two of the endor forest ranger front cannons, one of which I took the liberty of paiinting.

Now those leg ammo pieces were stretched out a bit to make casting easier in the mold but to reshape them to a tighter radius or even straighten em out, one would just half to heat em up and hold em in place until they cooled. The same would go for that helmet cover.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #710 on: October 18, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »
That is some great looking gear! I am stoked!

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #711 on: October 18, 2011, 11:06:28 PM »
Damn, I love your castings.
They are so nice and crisp, can't tell you how much I admire your craftsmanship.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #712 on: October 23, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »
Why thank you, Volker! This post should interest you.

first off, here is a pic of an order that I filled for an ebay member who ordered a mando hollow helmet set and slip on armor set with separate shoulderpads.
For free parts, I included two of the Deluxe Jango chest armor pieces.

Next up are some shots of a part that Volker said that the Joe enthusiasts are wanting.
This is the helmet of the Steel Brigade Delta figure that is packaged with the V.A.M.P. mark II vehicle.

this one counts as 1. I am adding it to the list now.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #713 on: October 23, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »
That helmet does look good Clint! Also wanted to let you know I got that parts order Saturday morning and have been working with a few of the pieces today. I comend you on all the work that goes into these things and now know how much is involved after you remove that cast part. Ther are many uses for these pieces from heavily battle damaged figures to zombie parts. There are many pieces I will repair with fix it sculpt and many of the helmets will go to new helmet mash ups. I am simply delighted with our deal and the new parts look great to. I am uploading some pics and will post them here soon.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #714 on: October 23, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
Sounds cool, LE. Speaking of new parts, I have another new mold that will cast a new piece that I know will interest you that will be ready to try out tomorrow.
Remember the blue carded endor rebel trooper? "potj was it?" It's his backpack.

"the parts that le is referring to patching is that large bag of failed casts that i sent him" I have another pile of such failed castings that I am assembling to trade for upcs.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:18:47 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #715 on: October 23, 2011, 10:24:10 PM »
Next up are some shots of a part that Volker said that the Joe enthusiasts are wanting.
This is the helmet of the Steel Brigade Delta figure that is packaged with the V.A.M.P. mark II vehicle.

this one counts as 1. I am adding it to the list now.

Hot Damn, Clint.
When you said the helmet looked nice, I had no idea HOW NICE it turned out. Very cool! The Steel Brigade fans will love it...and it is available...unlike SDS, Broken Arrow or other custom parts.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #716 on: October 23, 2011, 10:53:01 PM »
Thank you sir! I really like this one.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #717 on: October 24, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »
Now what I would like to see is an AT-AT Driver or Tie Pilot hemet top and back with that face plate.

Here is an update to let you and everyone see how cool these parts are.

These are pieces I will use on battle damaged or Zombie figures. Some I will repair with fix-it sculpt and after a good sanding they will be like new.

This is a bag of heads and helmets that are perfect for more zombie stuff. I will never use all of this some of these I am open to trade offers.

Helmet mashups bag

Backpacks and paltrons

This was a great trade deal and will give me a lot of parts to cut up withouth thinking I am throwing away money if it doesn't work out. I encourage anyone to get in on these deals!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #718 on: October 24, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
I am glad that you are enjoying those, LE. I have another pile I may offer up for trade for upcs when I bag it up. Yes folks, I need more upcs.

Here is a shot of an order for an ebay member that I wrapped up tonight. After that are some shots of the endor rebel soldier backpack that my new mold is producing. Not the tvc one but the release before that.

Offline bobafat

• Cadet
« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »
I be that man who placed that order i am working on  how many Arf trooper helmets i need next .

And i am still loooking around for some sort of plan to make Anikens Twilights starship.
keep me going through the winter months.

Tnx again for the order look forward to them

Kindest regards

mike
i got the parts and i am getting well stuck in to converting.
tnx again buddy keep eye open for next  order should be bigger than this one .

kindest regards
mike