Author Topic: Afterwards with CT-1138  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Galidraan76

• "I think she's dead." RC-1207 "Sev"
  • Cadet
Afterwards with CT-1138
« on: March 29, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »
CT-1138, also known as "Bacara" by his clone brothers, sat at a bar on Coruscant.  He added another pack of sweetener to his caf.  A man wearing deep blue and green Mandalorian armor walked into the bar and sat next to Bacrara. 

The Mandalorian asked, "Are you the commander they call Bacara?"

Bacara turned and replied, "Who wants to know?"

To this the Mandalorian replied, "I do.  I heard you were one of the commanders who carried out order sixty-six."

"That I did.  Might I ask who you are?"

"My name is Gav Aadedai.  I was a Cuy'val Dar when Jango needed people to train his army.  I hunt Jedi now." The Mandalorian said.  "I have a question.  How did you feel when you were able to shoot a mir'osik Jedi to nothingness?"

Bacara turned away from Gav and took another sip of his caf. "I hesitated for a moment when I received Order 66 because the last thing I expected was a Jedi coup. Did I feel betrayed? You bet I did. I thought of all my men who died under Ki-Adi-Mundi's command, and if I'd known then that he and his buddies were gearing up to do the Separatists' work for them and overthrow the government, I'd have shot him as a traitor a lot earlier. He betrayed the trust of every one of us." *

Gav stood up and said, "Well, the chancellor made my job a lot harder but fun," with that, the Mandalorian left.

This line was written by Karen Travis in her novel “Republic Commando: Order 66”.  Mrs. Travis never specified when, where, or to whom Bacara said this to.

Thank you for reading my little story I've made up!

Spencer

Offline Viper6

• Cadet
Re: Afterwards with CT-1138
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
this leaves me wanting to read more, how do you just spit that little bit...hell no, put your thing down, drive this somewhere!