Author Topic: The Clone Wars Magnaguard Fighter  (Read 3580 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: The Clone Wars Magnaguard Fighter
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »
At least I have cute minions who are usually chipper.  In fact, the worse your condition, the more chipper they are!  Which means...yeah...poor Rodger!!!

:o
 ;D

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »
This is the ship I have given to my most recent custom figure, Guri from Shadows of the Empire. Mainly just a re-paint of the comic-pack Leia that came with Xizor, but I think this ship fits her nicely, since I doubt Hasbro will ever release Stinger, lol. Hopefully I'll have pics of her up soon, can't wait to see what you guys think!

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »
xisorsvirago, I had an idea for a stinger custom a while back using something and for the life of me I can't remember what it was that I was going to use to make it.... I think it *MIGHT* have been that titan ae ship.

anyways... I want one of these magnagaurd fighters something fierce....  Especially after I saw a titanium version of it which had details on the back explaining that the ship was given to cad bane as payment for his services to the sepratists.  It had a customized paint job and apperently added features.  I have been wanting to do a cad bane figure custom since I saw the first pics released of him and other's customs of him.  Getting a ship to customize for him that is actually CANNON would be awesome...

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:33 PM »
You should totally think harder and make that stinger! I personally like her in the Magnaguard fighter just because it's small, and still kind of feminine in shape (in my opinion), like stinger was described... stinger would be pretty big, wouldn't it? From the pics I've seen, I would think it would have to be BMF sized to be in scale!  The Mangaguard fighter is pretty awesome though, you should definitely pick it up if you get a chance... definitely my favorite ship right now.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
this is that magnagaurd repaint for cad bane I was talking about:

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Man, considering how awesome Cad Bane is, that magnaguard paint job kinda makes me sad. It's like Jackson Pollock and George Lucas got drunk one night, and this was the hangover they found in the morning.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 05:25:54 AM »
Lucas is just lazy.

SW is a cash cow.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 11:12:20 AM »
xv, I agree with you there.  It does look pretty rediculous.  I'm waiting to see if they have it in the actual series and see if it looks like that before I do my own.  I may have to come up with a better paint job and just create my own version.

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »
Definitely come up with your own, that way you can avoid that mysterious white stain of a logo on the titanium figure... apparently this ship belongs to Ron Jeremy.... eeeewwww.    :D