Author Topic: 2012 Movie Heroes Qui-Gonn jinn  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Thearccommander

• Cadet
    • star wars figure and vheicle reviews
2012 Movie Heroes Qui-Gonn jinn
« on: February 03, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »
Hi guys, the new 2012 Star Wars items have finally arrived at my local stores. I was very excited to see the new stuff and i must say, I love the packaging and the new figures and battle packs. I first decided to pick up Qui-Gonn Jinn who is issued MH 10. I do believe he is a repack from a previous line (30Th Anniversary or Legacy Collection) and has great articulation: Ball joint head, ball joint shoulders and elbows, swivel wrists, ball joint waist, swivel hips, ball joint knees and ankles. He came with the new and improved battle game card, game dice, and battle stand. I also must say i like the way his lightsaber looks, though it may be a bit big it still looks spot on to the lightsaber in Star Wars Episode 1 used by Qui-Gonn. He also comes with a grapple hook launcher which I'm not to fond of. The pics below also show the new carding, accessories, and the figure itself. Hope you enjoy!

Offline Thearccommander

• Cadet
Re: 2012 Movie Heroes Qui-Gonn jinn
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
More pics.

Offline Thearccommander

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 01:42:43 PM »
Heres the lightsaber.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »
Thanks for the informative review; I have a small Jedi collection, so I picked him up on TRU.com at 30% off due to this, to add to it.
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 08:47:48 AM »
Not too shabby. Time to take this to the front page.

Just a few friendly pointers I have learned from doing these msyelf:

1. Turn off that flash and use the macro setting on your camera to get good up close pics. I was forever over exposing my pictures before I learned this too.

2. Get rid of the date and time function on the camera.

3. If you could post an embed code (custom width 500) for your youtube videos that would allow me the option to get them on the front page too.

Just play around with your camera and see what gets you the best pics. I appreciate you taking the time to add some reviews here and see you are reallly coming along nicely. When I get a free moment I will be making some front page Imperial Review Archive Buttons for some of these.

You make him sound not too bad, I might have to pick this one up.