Author Topic: Clone Wars season 4 talk!  (Read 33016 times)

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Re: Clone Wars season 4 talk!
« Reply #240 on: March 22, 2012, 11:18:04 AM »
Man this is just getting more twisted and out of hand imho.

You said. Like I mentioned before, this Maul arc is too weird and far fetched for me. Surviving the Sarlacc is cutting it close, but come on, getting sliced in half AMD wind up alive on a completely different planet? Besides, Palpatine had Dooku, Grievous and was steadily wrapping Anakin around his finger.

The moment I really thought "oh dear", was when Maul was putting on his deranged Gollum act.

Furthermore, Obi-Wan was acting like a wuss against Maul and Savage. I'd expected him to put up more of a fight.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2012, 12:23:45 PM »

You said. Like I mentioned before, this Maul arc is too weird and far fetched for me. Surviving the Sarlacc is cutting it close, but come on, getting sliced in half AMD wind up alive on a completely different planet? Besides, Palpatine had Dooku, Grievous and was steadily wrapping Anakin around his finger.

The moment I really thought "oh dear", was when Maul was putting on his deranged Gollum act.

Furthermore, Obi-Wan was acting like a wuss against Maul and Savage. I'd expected him to put up more of a fight.

Part of me is ok with a Maul return if there can be some kind of explaination, I can accept the idea of "hatred kept him alive" but that can't be all of it, there must be more.

I agree though, Obi-wan went down too easy in that fight, I wasn't a fan of that at all. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2012, 06:14:20 AM »
Personally, I found the story very enjoyable.

Cut in half and the wound cauterized could keep him alive (for a short time) as no major organs were probably hit...again assuming his anatomy is similar to humans. Only issue would be how he eliminates waste...but to characters in the SW universe use the can? :) Seriously, I don't have a problem with him coming back and I think Filoni and Witwer did an amazing job representing a completely broken character.

I am only looking forward to more Kenobi and Maul duels. :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2012, 07:26:32 AM »
Chad and I want to do a podcasting round up for this. AFE you might want to organize this as one of your topics for your getting the gang together roundtable and we could all shoot the bull about it.

I sent a FB message to Stephen Stanton (voice of Tarkin among others) to see if he might be interested in talking with us too. I didn't get a response yet, but I know he is very supportive of the fan sites so who knows.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »
Chad and I want to do a podcasting round up for this. AFE you might want to organize this as one of your topics for your getting the gang together roundtable and we could all shoot the bull about it.

I sent a FB message to Stephen Stanton (voice of Tarkin among others) to see if he might be interested in talking with us too. I didn't get a response yet, but I know he is very supportive of the fan sites so who knows.

Definitely interested in being a part of a roundtable one day.  I haven't missed an episode yet.

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »

Part of me is ok with a Maul return if there can be some kind of explaination, I can accept the idea of "hatred kept him alive" but that can't be all of it, there must be more.

I agree though, Obi-wan went down too easy in that fight, I wasn't a fan of that at all. 

I mean it makes sense that he might still be alive, it happened in the comics in a short story. He dies on tattooinne while fighting Ben, and Owen. But there was a back story as he hunted Ben...but there was never a planet where he ended up, or how he got there....

It's almost like a pizza with too many toppings, it all just falls apart and goes on the floor....too much of a good thing just gets out of hand.

Offline Thunder

• Cadet
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2012, 08:30:50 AM »
What I think of the latest set of episodes!