Author Topic: Rebels, pirates, imperials and citizens.  (Read 109522 times)

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Rebels, pirates, imperials and citizens.
« Reply #675 on: October 24, 2023, 09:51:07 PM »
I like that! Now you might have to custom build a "hunk of junk" for him to fly ;D

I would have to base his ship on my work truck. The biggest hunk of junk in the galaxy. I Honestly would not trade it for anything. Like the Razor Crest it would have to be vaporated to even concider driving anything else. I think a razorcrest would be the kind of ship he'd fly. Some cargo space, no maneuverability, some firepower, no speed. Having to find parts for a ship that hasn't been made for almost 20 years.  That i can relate to.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #676 on: October 24, 2023, 10:26:19 PM »
I like that! Now you might have to custom build a "hunk of junk" for him to fly ;D

I would have to base his ship on my work truck. The biggest hunk of junk in the galaxy. I Honestly would not trade it for anything. Like the Razor Crest it would have to be vaporated to even concider driving anything else. I think a razorcrest would be the kind of ship he'd fly. Some cargo space, no maneuverability, some firepower, no speed. Having to find parts for a ship that hasn't been made for almost 20 years.  That i can relate to.

That works...I drive an '87 El Camino - so I guess a smaller version of your work truck :)
PS - I thought the human version of you looked pretty good.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 06:07:14 PM by Starchaser »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #677 on: October 25, 2023, 02:54:44 AM »
LOL. Great stuff. Off to share.

It would be cool to see a custom bread truck.

Offline Lenny Quinn

• Commander
  • Laugh it up fuzzball.
« Reply #678 on: October 25, 2023, 10:36:59 AM »
Great idea for a figure!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #679 on: February 20, 2024, 07:26:55 PM »
Here's a simple parts swap. Body; TVC Hondo Ohnaka, Head, hands; legacy Quarren soldier.

Cyano Scudd was a Galgrebian pirate, most known for his aggressiveness and hatred for the Empire. To many of his fellow pirates he  exemplified the true spirit of Galgrebaa. He inspired independence and free will in the eyes of his fellow compatriots.  His goal was to overthrow the Empire and establish a Pirate Republic on Galgrebaa.  Despite their differences, pirates throughout the galaxy respected and protected him. He ultimately failed because he was too stubborn, he hated the Rebel Alliance, he thought the galaxywide one-size-fits-all republic was a failed idea. Even  Saw Garrara saw him as a "sep" extreamist. The general public saw him as a criminal murderer and thief, but he was acting in what he thought was in the system's best interest.  He was ultimately defeated by the Imperial Pirate Hunters, but his spirit lived on.  Though not as extreme, his predecessors would ultimately help defeat the Empire and restore Galgrebaa to it's former glory.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 07:50:12 PM by JDeck »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #680 on: February 20, 2024, 09:33:25 PM »
That works!  The Hondo body works well for pirates and gun-fighters, but I really like the Quarren head head on there. "Aarg, mateys, let's raise a mug to Cyano Scudd!"

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #681 on: February 21, 2024, 04:07:29 AM »
Man, Hondo is a great base isn't he! Off to share.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #682 on: February 22, 2024, 07:48:49 PM »
That works!  The Hondo body works well for pirates and gun-fighters, but I really like the Quarren head head on there. "Aarg, mateys, let's raise a mug to Cyano Scudd!"
Thank SC! Quarrens make good pirates, because their head shape looks like a tricorner hat from the 18th century. The name is derived from cyanobacteria, which is a slimey blue bacteria that actually uses photosynthesis, and a scud is a freshwater crustacean, similar to a shrimp that is concidered an intrusive pest.  Sounds like a good alien pirate name.

Man, Hondo is a great base isn't he! Off to share.
Thank you! It's one of those who wore it best scenarios. Do I keep the hondo or make a custom? Maybe I'll make a custom hondo with different clothes.