Imperial Creative Engineering > The New Sandcrawler Workshop

TNSW on Youtube !!

(1/1)

Rodger:
As most of you have seen I have a You tube channel with one lonely clip.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJawaWoodguy

I created a JawaCam (by mounting a cam to a hat)and am presently tring to learn how to use it.

Starting up will be a slow process seeing i have no experience in this realm.

Filming and editing are ongoing. Well at least filming. Editing i'm starting to learn today.  :-\

Uploading with satalite is proving to be a challange.  >:(

Once i get this figured out it will hopefuly move TNSW to a higher level and put you right there where the projects are created.

Hopefuly again this will be accomplished without too much embarrasment and Blood... LOL !! ;)

Tamer:
Trying to upload vidoes to Youtube usually maxes out my wildblue and they downgrade my internet speed so be careful or you will be back on dial up speeds.

I have had so many arguments with em I am my toes now.

Rodger:
Ya' I have resorted to taking the clips up to my wifes cousins up the road who have cable access to upload them.  :(

BTW The Third installment of the Third level Lighting Project is up !!  ;D

Tamer:
Sweet, let me go look that up and get it on the front page!

Tamer:
Well I risked the wrath of the wildblue usage counters and watched this. I must say I enjoyed this. It was like the New Yankee Workship Star Wars style. You have an awesome shop set up. I like how your table saw is on one end and your router on the other with quick and easy access for the fence. I was familiar with all of the tools except for that oscilating sander and that looks sweet to sand anything with any type of access to the inside. I would say you are getting quite good with the Jawa Cam and I look forward to more episodes. Thank you for showing us how you are making a few things. I can't wait to see the updated playset and how you worked out a few of your questions you had from the last video I saw.

That remote control dust control I must say is a nice shop feature too. If I keep doing woodwork myself I do plan on adding something like this too. Keep em coming please Rodger!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version