Author Topic: How the Predator Stole Christmas  (Read 1173 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
How the Predator Stole Christmas
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »
                        Hey, I was thinking yesterday, and I came up with this;

The Beserker predator sat upon a ledge on Kamino.  He was thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking about a way to stop the clone's Christmas celebaration.  The noise, oh the noise, how he hated the noise!  The Z-6s and thermal detonators going off, and the AT-TE cannons, too much noise!  Then, an evil grin came across Beserker's suggestive mouth.  He cut out a red shirt and hat from drapes and tailored away.  His hound Beeferson stared, intrigued.  The nasty Yautja jumped on a hover sleigh and had Beeeferson pull him along.  They dashed down, the Yautja's cold black heart 3x too small.  He stole all the presents and decorations from all the houses.
You're a mean one, Mister Black.  You don't feel at all.  You have no prudence.  Your heart is shriveled and cold.  I wouldn't touch you with a 49 and a half foot pole!  The three words that best describe you are STINK, STANK, STUNK!  The Beserker dropped into little Bone Clone's house.  He took the canned eiopie, the apples, the Felucian root weed, and even the roast rancor!  An ornament rolled into little Bone's room, who climbed out of his tank.  He saw Beserker taking his tree out the door and asked where he was taking it.  The Yautja slyly said he was taking it to Hoth to have his tauntauns inspect it.  He gave Bone some water and sent him to his bacta tank.  Beserker rode home.  He watched Kamino Plaza, and to his surprise, the clones began to sing.  They say that on that ledge that day, the Yautja's heart grew six sizes that day.  He had Beeferson run the sled back down and they gave back all the stolen items, and they invited him to dinner.  They even let him cut the roast rancor!  And surrounded by his friends, Beserker knew he would never again be mad about Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:42:54 AM by The Mandalorian »
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.