Author Topic: Blanx Action Figures  (Read 9044 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Blanx Action Figures
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »
Oh wow! He looks great! Again, this is a great "tribute to my old toys" series.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16:44 AM »
Go take a look at the front page. The company that makes Blanx Customizable AFs has featured over very own Wookie Balls on their front page. Cool Stuff. Congrats Ray!

http://gonativetoys.com/index.html

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 07:01:55 AM »
Hey Tamer - thanks for the mention on the FP!

I've just received my next three Blanx Alphas from Mike at Go Native Toys and I'm looking forward to breaking out my Dremel on the weekend :)

This time round I'm going try my hand at a small dio. I'm planning on using the Blanx figures to make SA Republic Commandos on desert patrol with a Dewback. 

However the sting in the tail is that these guys are now Imperial Commandos post Order 66 - they are part of the "Vader's Fist Program" hunting down former Jedi Knights throughout the galaxy.

The Vader's Fist team will be painted in a similar colour scheme to my Jake Rockwell Centurion but as this is the early days of the Empire they will have upgraded to E-11s and a DLT-19.

Not only will I be taking ideas from StitchFetts great RC builds but I've just got some great scenery fodder from Darth Optimus and I'll be taking on one of Chad's suggestions from our podcast - so this one is shaping up to be a bit of a team effort!

Hope to have some early pics soon

WB Out!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:34 AM »
Sounds great Ray.

I will also let the ISYers know that Lucasclones is working on getting Mike on for a podcast. I am hoping I can coax WB back for that too.