Author Topic: Raptor Squad  (Read 1894 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
Raptor Squad
« on: November 30, 2011, 02:19:18 PM »
             This is a story I'm righting for ActionFigureEmpire about his Raptor Squad.  I made most of the names up (hope that's okay with him) and I hope he will be okay with a portion of them dying. 

Sarge walked to the shuttle that was carrying his and Warmaster Graal's squad to Orto Plutonia to battle rebels hidden in durasteel bases.  "Everyone is onboard Sargeant," Akimbo, the trooper who only used two pistols, said.  "Shall we go now?" He asked.  "Yes trooper." Sarge replied.  The ship took off. 
                      When the shuttle landed, the squad drilled into the base.  They dropped in and pulled out a secret weapon.  A liquid nitrogen cannon.  Phase, the shadowtrooper stood behind it, ready to fire.  Blaze and Hacker went to the intel room.  They were to steal all information and then torch the place.  Ruko and Haize, the enlisted boys, stood next to the cannon and prepared to fire on frozen targets.  Sarlacc, Akimbo, Corpral Patch, Doc, Sarge, Crosshairs, Rocket Jockey, and Warmaster Graal took up positions in the hall.  Then, rebels stormed the halls.  The result was an onslaught of shattered frozen meat and dead bodies.  The rebels distinct helmets flew everwhere.  "Is this the best General Corve can do?" said Crosshairs in his southern accent, a rarity among clones.  "I guess so!" Patch said, in his spanish accent.  The onslaught continued for five minutes.  Over two hundred rebels laid dead.  The squad went to the war room, where General Corve and his guards resided.  The burst the doors open and slaughtered the guards.  "Give up, General." Warmaster Graal demanded.  He was about to respond when Akimbo shot him several times.

The troops recieved Purple Helmets from General Veers and Lord Vader himself for the taking of an important target.  "Master Graal," Sarge said after the ceremony.  "What is it, Sarge?" She asked.  "We are wanted on Naboo.  The Nabooians are trying to get the gungans turned against the Empire." 

Phase and Crosshairs walked towards a hill near the palace of Naboo.  "I'll keep walking and you stay here." Phase said.  He was sent to assasinate the queen of Naboo, and Crosshairs was to snipe during the battle.  Phase headed towards the palace. 

As the now vast Naboo army went to the battle field, Phase went to the throne room.  He pulled out a blaster and fired several shots into the queen's head and brains went everywhere.  He ran out of the palace and back to the hill.

A battle so awful  accured that day, it was left from several history books.  At the end of the day Warmaster Graal, Blaze, and Patch were dead.  On the other hand, thousands of Nabooians were dead, and the others had given up.  Raptor Squad was now led by Sarge alone.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
Re: Raptor Squad
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »
Great job TM! Very detailed and gory! Yikes! Don't get brains on my armor, I just finished polishing it! Hehe. Too bad Graal got iced, oh well, we'll have to see what Sarge and the squad get up to next time :) I can't wait!

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:34:24 AM »
                      Sarge and Ruko walked down the base of a mountain on Ord Mantell.  They were heading towards a srape heap where Crosshairs, Doc, and Akimbo were hidden.  They were all coming for rebel troops, coming to the exact same spot for cover.  Then, they came.  Unexpectedly, there was a mandalorian in orange armor.  The rebels fired.  Then Crosshairs, Doc, and Akimbo jumped up.  The squad killed at least ten before the rebels were to concentrated on them.  Then, an imperial gunship flew by.  It turned and Sarlacc, Hacker, Phase, Rocket Jockey, and Haize came out and fired.  Haize ran out to the mandalorian.  He pulled out a lightsaber and sliced off Haize's head, then his torso, then cut his pelvia in half and fired thirty shots into Haize's bloody helmet.  Sarlacc pulled out his EVO rifle and destroyed the mandalorian who had killed Haize.  Blood and meat flew at him, painting his armor red.  Ruko fired into the trooper nearest to him.  Phase snuck behind the commander of the rebels, pulled out piano wire, and cut his head off.  Then he fired into the eyes of the nearest rebel.  There was a reason they were called RAPTOR Squad.  Doc pulled out his thermal detanator and threw it at the rebel troops.  Crosshairs fired into a rebels head.  He fell limply and another trooper tripped on his body.  The last rebels ran off from the Raptor Squad.  The imperial gunship landed and the squad jumped back into the vehicle.  The ship landed onboard the star destroyer their commissioner lived on.  "Hello Commisioner Ackshawn Figyure of the Empire.  We just wanted to check in and tell you our mission was a success." Sarge told him.  The commissioner then said "Yes, sargeant.  I have something to tell you.  We have currently heard that the rebels plan to attack one of our bases on Felucia.  We need you to join the 91st reconassince battalion in defending a bridge that is strategic to the rebel plan."  "We'll do it commisioner."  5he squad went back to the gunship and left for Felucia.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 06:29:07 PM by The Mandalorian »
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
Thanks AFE, hope you like how I made you comissioner. ;)  And thanks for the praise.  Here we go with part 3.

Sarge, Ruko, Sarlacc, Doc, Hacker, and Phase had to stop on a captured imperial space station near Felucia to shut down a shield surrounding the planet.  Then, Akimbo, Rocket Jockey, and Crosshairs would pick them up.  Sarge jumped into the access port.  Doc and Ruko followed.  Then Phase, Sarlacc, and Hacker jumped in.  The troops moved through the station.  This was the second largest ever built, only beaten by the Death Star, now destroyed.  They had heard that they were trying to rebuild it, and that a hot-shot general in the Empire had saved the new brain of the Death Star II.  Then, a female orange mandalorian, and a matching droid stepped around the corner.  The troops opened fire.  Sarge popped out a thermal detonator and tossed it, scattering armor, shrapnel, steel, and meat everwhere.  The boys continued,  not knowin bbfetg where to go in the maze of a station.  They went across a bridge to the next room and were met by a hoard of rebels.  "Drop your weapons imperial scum!" One of the troopers commanded.  The troops were marched to an airlock.  There helmets were removed, showing they all had the same face besides Ruko.  "Now step into the airlock!" The lead trooper said.  As they went in, Hacker pulled out his magno-gun, focusing it on their door to oblivion.  They guards steped in, still carrying Raptor Squad's rifles, and were beaten.  Sarlacc fried the leader and the troops scrambled out a hatch above them.  Their helmets were on the other side of the door.  Hacker and Sarlacc were climbing up just before the magno-gun's effects wore off.  Sarge and Ruko grabbed his hands.  "Let go.  I'll be fine." Sarlacc said.  Sarge and Ruko looked at each other and with a nod from Sarlacc and tears in there eyes, the troops let go and watched their friend fly into space.  Then they saw his head pop.  The troops  drilled through to get their helmets, then hurried to the reactor.  They shut off the shield, contacted the gunship and flew to Felucia.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 06:32:36 PM by The Mandalorian »

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »
This is such a fun story to right and it's made me want to start a new contest.  Here's part 4.

The gunship lit aflame, glowing orange as it barreled through the atmosphere.  It landed in the coral forests of the planet and gelagrubs slowly crawled away in fear.  Sarge and the boys walked out to the vibraint planet.  The gunship flew to the nearest imperial ship.  The squad headed to the location of the bridge.  

They arrived in a small village, void of life.  Then, a beam of red plasma wizzed by Doc's head.  Crosshairs dropped down for the shot.  "Watch it boys, this sniper's tuff!" Yelled Crosshairs.  He fired through the rebel's scope.  The squad moved forward.  They would have to get to that bridge quick.  
                    They met up with the 91st eight hours later.  They prepared Crosshairs in a tower near the bridge, about twenty five meters away.  He had his rifle and ammo, along with a 91st trooper named Pokey.  Akimbo, Doc, Sarge, and Ruko stood on the other side of the bridge.  Rocket Jockey stood atop a building.  Hacker was in the building next to it, holding a blaster.  Phase was with the other troops on the street.  Then, the rebels came down the street, firing at the the imperials.  Seven 91st's died as the shooting began.  Akimbo firing at the onslaught was not as useful as he hoped.  The rebels well outnumbered them.  Then, General Adam Wilkkes came out, but not even Phase or Cosshairs got a shot on him.  Hacker shoved his blaster into his holster, drew his knife, and jumped from the building.  He stabbed into the skull of Wilkkes with the force of a twenty story drop, did a combat roll, fired his last shots, beat a rebel to death with his blaster, and was gunned down by a bothan trooper.  Sarge was seeing that his squad would be destroyed, but he kept firing with ten rebels at his feet.  "We've got a long fight ahead of us."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:02:09 PM by The Mandalorian »

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
                   Crosshairs fired precisely at the rebels, five a second.  Then, he saw a pulse cannon was aimed at him.  "Pokey GET OUT OF-" The tower lit aflame.  "Crap!  Ruko, start firing!"  Sarge yelled.  The imperials were losing men by the minute.  They tossed detonaters at the rebels.  They managed to destroy a pulse cannon and several rebels.  The rebels pushed on though, ready to win.  Phase and the last surving imperials on that side ran back over the bridge along with Rocket Jockey.  Rocket Jockey's jetpack was shot though, exploding and setting him on fire, and he fell to the edge of the bridge, bounced off it, and fell to the waters, screaming all the way. 

The pulse cannon came forward.  Sarge had been shot in the shoulder and the legs.  He fired his blaster at the machine.  As it got right up to him, the cannon exploded.  The imperials rejoiced as they heard the scream of the tie fighters of Bull Rancor Squadron.  Then, behind the rebels, actual bull rancors came and devoured them.  "Rrrrrrrraaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"  The largest beast roared.  Doc and Akimbo carried Sarge into a medic gunship.  Phase and Ruko jumped in, too.  The ship took off, headed for their comissioner's ship.  They watched the distruction of the bridge and the devouring of rebels.  The squad landed in the hanger and the boys walked to the comissioner's office.  It seemed like it would go on like this forever.  But who really knew?  It was all up to fate.