Author Topic: The Path of the Imperial Mando  (Read 3283 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
The Path of the Imperial Mando
« on: November 21, 2011, 01:03:09 PM »
This is a story I've been thinking up about me and my pet lab.

In 20 BBY, a young mandalorian boy named Hayden is celebrating harvest with his clan.  He paces the floor, waiting for the imported eopie meat.  Then, Corellian mercenaries and wookiees swarm the house.  "Mother, father, sibling!"  He found them and his other relatives dead, along with his pet nexu and massif.  He grabbed his father's pistols and headed to the stable where his pet rancor, Molly, was kept.  She was wimpering.  He rode her to the family frieghter, started the engine up, and flew off.  For the next year, he lived alone with his beast.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
Re: The Path of the Imperial Mando
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »
Hope you liked the first one. :)  Here's part two.

Then, the Empire came about, and Hayden knew, this was his chance, he was a man now.  He wore the solid black armor with scarlett highlights he had crafted, and strolled aboard an Imperial ship in the Tatooine system.  He found the moff in charge, Captain Tarkin, and applied for an enlistment, "I would like to join the Empire and make it my family.  My own was murdered and I have since descarded my clan name.  I carry only my clothes and my pet rancor.  My name is Hayden."  The captain responded, "Very good, you will start as a private in infantry." 
                 Through the months, Hayden worked his way all the way to the rank of Colonel for his impressive service.  He led the 798th Shadow Stormtroopers.  His second in command, Commander Typho, led his best squad in battle; Rancor Company.  They were distinguished by their rancor markings on their helmets.  Their names were Raven, Slice, Dogma, Sev, On-Target, Blowout, and Zeno.  Other troops in his units included Hicks, Nexu, Thorn, and Blue Sea.  They were some of the hardest clones of the lot.  This and Vader's Fist were the only pure legions.  Hayden also had an array of ships.  The frieghter, the Chevy Badger, his Firespray 31, the Rancor's Tooth, and his Venator class star destroyer, the Massif's Maw, were all in his possesion.  Little did he know, something wound rip into the Empire and he'd handle the galaxy's fate.

Next there will be alot of  ()rr  ()rr  ()rr  ()rr  ()rr and some death O0.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »
                  It started one day while Hayden and his troops were docked at Kamino.  Vader's apprentice had ran from the facility and was coming home with the rebel fleet.  The Rebelion had been going for a short time, and he was now a general in the Imperial Army.  Boba Fett, a bounty hunter Hayden and the rest of the galaxy held in respect, had brought Juno Eclipse, the apprentice's lover, to this facility for Vader.  Hayden and the 798 were to bring reinforcements if needed.  "Commander, You and Rancor Company will assist the 501st in defending quadrant 56, I'll take Hicks, the newbies, and the rest of Cypher Company with me." Hayden stated.  "As you wish, General."

Near the end of the battle, with the 212th battalion destroyed, Hayden, the newbies; Keeli, Brute Smiler, and Oil, Hicks, Slammer, Gauge, and Foutler were in the mid facility, where the rebels were pouring everywhere.  They were in a tower in the middle on the sea, one of the city's supports.  Then, a thermal detenator landed at Oil's feet and killed nealy everyone.  Hayden got up to see Hicks and Foutler standing shakily, while Keeli got up.  The four ran to a door leading to a hanger they would escape in.  When they arrived, the door was locked.  "Freeze!"  bbfet Yelled one of the female rebels.  "We have a secret weapon."  Hayden said.  "What would that be?"  "MOLLY BITCHES!" Molly burst through the door and tons of rebels were slaughtered.  The Imperials ran to the star destroyer and jumped to hyperspace. DH     

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 06:20:09 AM »
                 A squad of rebel female commandos was waiting for the 798th.  Their job was to take out the leaders.  As the black armored troops marched past, ready for the next mission, Hayden creeped behind the rebels.  As he aimed, he said, "Hello, my slaves." A blue ring shot  out of the pistol and knocked out one of the commandos.  He downed every last one of them and paced them in a game bag.

On-board the Massif's Maw, Hayden commanded the girls, now in skimpy slave girl outfits, to dance for him.  "No." The former squad commander said.  Hayden pulled out his pistol, and a dealy teal beam of plasma shot straight into her head.  "I'M NOT KIDDIN' AROUND! DANCE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!" Hayden yelled, shaking the slave girls who began dancing their best.

Hayden and Typho were talking about what was happening within Imperial ranks.  More and more victories went to the rebels, including the destruction of the Death Star.  Hayden looked at Typho's hair.  A mohawk, just like his.  Hayden believed he might be be the only battlion besides Vader's Fist that allowed uniqness, now that the 2t12h had been destroyed by Starkiller.  "Commander, we are going to the Hoth system.  Prepare Flame Squadron and prep this ships anti-stun sheild, I've seen how inginuitive the rebels can be." "Yes, Colonel." 

At the battle of Hoth, Hayden had landed the Massif's Maw on the planet.  He told his troops to wear custom made stormtrooper armor and take the rebel base.  He had taken the Rancor's Tooth to the sky and he and Flame Squadron were flying high.  "Mad-Dog, Blowpipe, Blinder, Grapp, Marsh, Terror, Wolf, Sky, Wipe, I want you all to be ready." Hayden said. In unison, the pilots answered, "Yes sir!"         

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
                   Hayden flew theRancor's Tooth straight at and oncoming speeder and crashed through fire as he stafed rebel scum.  Grapp lost contol of his fighter as it was hit by a cannon.  "Flame Leader, Mad-Dog, come in." Hayden called.  "This is Flame Leader." Mad-dog answered.  "Follow me to the base, we're gonna take out a ton of rebels." Hayden said.  The two ships destroyed the left half of the base, preventing hundreds of would be escape-ees.  The ships flew back to the Massif's Maw and left Hoth.  By the end of the day the battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader had accured and Hayden had been promoted to General for his bravery.  Boba Fett had taken Han Solo to Jabba's Palace.  Hayden knew he should take Rancor Company there so he did.  Little did he know, he would save Jabba's life. 

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
                  Hayden was landing the Chevy Badger, containing his best boys, ready for a fight.  Hayden flew off to Jabba's Palace.  He was going to make sure the rebels died.

The rancor was about to grab Luke, when he ran into it's den.  Hayden, seeing a possible causualty, shot the door down to keep the rancor safe.  Luke, Han, and Chewie were scheduled to die in the sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon.
                  Hayden had personally stayed on the skiff instead of the barge.  Then, Luke knocked the weequay skiff guard and slaughtered the niktos and Barada on his skiff.  Then, Luke jumped to the other skiff and Hayden shot Lando Calrissian in the face.  Boba attacked Han and shoved Chewie and Han into the sarlacc.  Luke had to jump to the barge to save Leia, 3PO, and R2.  Hayden followed to remove a bomb Tessek planted.  He tossed it and shoved Leia out the window.  Luke, R2, and 3PO raced away while Hayden and Boba shook hands, "See you, bounty hunter."  Hayden took Rancor squad back to the star destrohyer and they awaited the impending Death Star Battle.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 09:13:15 PM »
             Hayden strolled along the catwalk of the bridge.  Then a warning syrien rang out.  "All hands, this is Luitenant Kalebb Fairre, we have a situation near the general's quarters!" Called an imperial over the comms.  Hayden ran to his quarters.  He opened the doors and saw the escaping slaves escaping slave girls in the teal light of his lava lamps.  He fired into the side of one of the girls' heads, scattering scarlett, once blue, Hayden noted as he was highly educated, blood and peach brains.  Hayden snapped one of the girls' necks.  He would have torched them, if he had ever gotten the crimson gauntlets he had wanted.  He shot all but one, black-haired women who he found paticulary arousing.  "You will be broken, and in time will become my lover."  Hayden told her as he grasped her chin.  Hayden locked her away, alone, in a durasteel cage.  He walked to the Rancor's Tooth.  The next mission would soon begin.  "Commander Typho, take Rancor, Cypher, Black-Tail, and Newt Company to Endor.  Send Splice and Tauntaun Company with me in our onyx Imperial shuttles." Hayden said.  An Imperial officer in khaki fatigues walked by.  "Officer, what's your rank an d designation?"  Hayden asked. "Lt. Kalebb Fairre!" He answered.  " Bring me a Remote Termanator, preset.  I need a drink to calm my nerves."

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 10:19:11 AM »
                    The Rancor's Tooth flew through the vastness of space trailed by two onyx Imperial shuttles loaded with Slice and Tauntaun Company.  They landed aboard the Death Star II.  Hayden remembered an event a month earlier; Hayden flew his ship in the convoy covering the ship holding the Death Star's brain.  He saw a ship matching the ship he was protecting.  He read that the ship had no life-forms, so he blew it up.  He would latter find out this ship contained droids out to kill biologicals.. He stood in the hangar, ready to kill the boarding rebels.  

Commander Typho had his four best companies with him as they met with Captain Rex and Vader's Fist.  Then, rebels swarmed at the troops with little ewoks.  Hicks, Foutler, Nexu, Keeli, Sev, Dogma, Raven, Slice, Bout, Ock, Leekf, and Strlip fired burning plasma at the on-comining rebels and ewoks.  "We're gonna have ewok tonight, boys!" Typho yelled as he fired a rail gun at the enemy.

Above Endor, the Death Star destroyed a Corillian Corvette and the rebel medical frigate.  Ackbar would have to pull the fleet soon.  The shield wasn't down and too many casualties had been taken.  Then the most shocking news of all came in.  

Hayden walked from the hangar.  The rebels were decimated.  He walked to the Emperor's private chamber.  He saw Vader and Skywalker battling.  He fired twenty shots at Luke and he was dead.  The Empire had won.

Typho came back to the star destroyer carrying a game bag full of ewok meat and rebel skulls.  Hayden was now one of the Empire's highest generals for winning the battle.  The rebels had fled somewhere else and Hayden would, for a while, try to break his slave and try to fill her with passion for him.  The Empire would win this war, it was inevitable.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:56:08 PM by The Mandalorian »

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
                      "You will love me you little brat!" Hayden yelled at his slave while he hit her with a vibro-blade. "Y-y-yes, m-master." She sputtered, breathless.  "What is your name?" Hayden asked.  "M-Marian Klepp."
                      The Massif's Maw tracked down the rebel fleet's flag ship along with two Corrillian corvettes.  Boba Fett, now the ruler of Mandalore, had provided the Empire with this intel.  Hayden had captured and arrested Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, and General Nadine, along with 25,000 rebel troops.  With all the rebel leaders captured or dead, the last troops gave up and went back to normal Imperial life.  Since he was very high up in the Empire, Hayden pulled some strings so life was easier for everyone.  Hayden and his slave wed.  They had two children, and Hayden, Marian, Molly, and the kids finally brought back his clan name.  Hayden figured that from there on, it would be smooth sailing.  We will never know, because this is the last known record that could be found.

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »
Interesting story! I love all things Mandalorians and Imperials too! I have a squad of special ops Stormtroopers posted on the Yards called Raptor squad, as well as squads of Imperial Mandalorians, Rebel Mandalorians, and other things. Maybe you could write some stories for them? That would be neat!

Feel free to have a look through the pages: http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=6619.0

Welcome to the yards :)

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 04:56:16 AM »
I will Empire!