Author Topic: Thundercats (3 3/4th)  (Read 5344 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Thundercats (3 3/4th)
« on: November 08, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »
100% -really good
25% - not bad
10% - bad

both figures have 100% articulation

tygra 100%, and cheetara i give 25%

and these last three, 10%

A group shot
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:07:41 AM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Thundercats
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 03:16:06 AM »
What were their good and bad points besides some articulation issues?

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:18:15 AM »
What were their good and bad points besides some articulation issues?

Well all of these figures are nicely sculpted, I like the colors and the paint apps are very clean, I think they would work for customs as well, but the thing that bothered me the most was the articulation issues, I give the whole set a 95 out of 100
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:38:05 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 08:14:28 PM »
I must say I have been thinking about getting at least the Cheetara for my little gal. She enjoys watching the Thundercats almost as much as Star Wars when she can stay up to watch on Fridays. Kinda late for her right now.

I am assuming these are all the three and three quarter figs. I also noticed two larger figures and even some retro Thundercats figures up for sale too. Good stuff. I must admit I find myself saying Thunder, Thunder, Thudercats hooooooooo a good bit. I loved that cartoon as a kid. I keep hoping they will show some of the older episodes too, but guess not.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »
Slayerdesignstudio.net has some T-cat heads and torsos that are 3 3/4" that look like the original cartoon. These toys are good for kids, but old school guys will probably pass on these.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 06:58:25 AM »
I must say I have been thinking about getting at least the Cheetara for my little gal. She enjoys watching the Thundercats almost as much as Star Wars when she can stay up to watch on Fridays. Kinda late for her right now.

I am assuming these are all the three and three quarter figs. I also noticed two larger figures and even some retro Thundercats figures up for sale too. Good stuff. I must admit I find myself saying Thunder, Thunder, Thudercats hooooooooo a good bit. I loved that cartoon as a kid. I keep hoping they will show some of the older episodes too, but guess not.

Cool, the shows are kinda on late, they are, retro figz are very cool, lol, they play old episodes on a station called "boomerang"

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 07:05:00 AM »
Slayerdesignstudio.net has some T-cat heads and torsos that are 3 3/4" that look like the original cartoon. These toys are good for kids, but old school guys will probably pass on these.

I saw those, the sculpts are very cool, true, I'm a fan of both the old and new thundercats, I almost passed on them myself, but I was like I will just buy lion'o, then fast forward a couple of weeks and now I have the whole set lol, but i think with repaints they could look real and not like cartoons, but it won't be me painting lol