Author Topic: Thunder Stuff / notes.  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Thunder

• Cadet
Thunder Stuff / notes.
« on: October 10, 2011, 07:47:37 AM »
For starters I have done a chapter for SGCapers ATR verse, I wrote and He edited.
Chapter 45 The Double Cross
Here it is:
Starring
Thunder
Dense
Downtown
Flak-Rain
Narcotic-Viper Team Zeta

Date: october 6th Time: 0940 Location: Haverhill, Suffolk, UK.

Five men gather around the tower, they quickly sprint to a manhole, the cover comes up with a clang as one of them quickly pulls it up. “In! In!” ordered one; they all began their descent into the dark dank sewers. They trudge through the accumulated waste. The smell of death permeates the air. They stop their advance as a body floats towards them “Do a quick ID check Vince."

“Sir! The body... it’s come up as agent… Shana O’hara.” muttered Vince.

“Damn, I’ll send a message to Hawk” replies SGT. Thunder sadness in his voice. But there is no time for mourning now they have a mission to complete. They continue on and stop wading through the excrement in front of a set of ladders leading up. The manhole cover falls from above splashing down in front of the Joe team as a voice echos through out the sewer “That’s our informant.”

Agent Raven stood above, at the ready, crossbow in one hand and a briefcase in the other; one by one they ascend out of the rank sewer tunnel. They enter a nondescript garage. It's filled with rows of tables; each table littered with 50 and 100 gram bags of different narcotic; cannabis, crack, cocaine, meth, cut-up magic mushrooms. Taking it all in Downtown gasps “This has to be worth millions!”

Agent raven nods, briefly showing a scar under her ear, “Correct, now, here is the plan.” She quickly replies. She begins issuing orders, “Thunder you and Flak-Rain will be driving those vehicles out of here" She points to several luxury sedans parked on the far side of the garage, "Careful they're hot. Downtown get up on the roof with Vince and keep an eye out for unwanted company. The Lieutenant and I will be placing these Nano Bombs in strategic places” she opened the briefcase to show a few assorted bright green metal containers.

“Gas masks on men lets move!” ordered Thunder.

They pull on their masks and ensure a tight seal before all simultaneously sprinting away. Thunder and Flak-Rain make their way towards the 2nd floor. As they go Thunder asks, “Where did Raven get that scar from?”

“What scar?” Flak-Rain stoops jogging and turns back toward the sergeant a look of incredulity on his face.

“The one under her ear.”

“Shit!”

“Dammit!" Flak-Rain says then immediately hits his the transmit button on his com, "Dense! Vince! Downtown! That wasn’t Agent Raven! I repeat that wasn’t Agent Raven!”

Vince turned to Downtown “You stay guard I’ll be back!”

“I heard ya.”

A short while after Vince left Downtown gasped, “Oh shit!”

Agent Raven turned too see Thunder and Flak-Rain running towards her Dense saw too and instantly jammed his sub-machine gun in the impostors temple “On the fucking ground bitch!”

The impostor went down to her knees and slowly her hands went up. Thunder crouched in front of her and grabbed her chin and twisted her head sideways showing a small incision, he shoved his finger through and tugged ripping a bunch of “skin” off, he looked at Dense and Flak-Rain, Dense held a MP-5 and Flak-Rain pointed his M16 a the rip of skin “Now pull it all off Vince can identify her when he gets here.”

Thunder began pulling off the skin when, BREEEEKKKK!

“The fuck was that?”

“Sir! Downtown here, a plane just crashed looks like Raven brought back-up!”

Thunder looked down at the impostor and slowly turned his M4 towards the doors; Dense edged towards her and then with one quick pull ripped the latex mask off her, revealing her true face.

She had high cheekbones and pure hazel eyes witch gleamed as she said “Finally that mask was doing my head in!”

“I know that accent! Are you with PIRA?” Muttered Dense

“Yes I am, PIRA doesn’t like cobra either and they’re stealing our business.”

Thunders radio crackled, “Thunder, Narco-Vipers and a bunch of civvies running towards target building counting 11 in total, there being followed by . . . A horde of . . . Rioters? I don’t know but sir we need too get out of here!”

“Shit!”

Dense briefly glanced at the unimpressive looking doors then he pulled out his pistol and placed the muzzle under her earlobe, “I say we drop her then piss off out of here and blow the bombs, fuck the civvies there probably Cobra supporters.”

Thunder gasped in embarrassment, “Where is Raven?”

The impostor glanced at him with a confused face, “You did come through the tunnels I would have thought you’d have found her?”

Thunder glared at the woman kneeling before him as realization dawned on him, “Drop her.”

Dense smiled with glee, “With pleasure Sir!”

The quick pop pop of Dense's sidearm echoed through the space. Two bullets smacked into the side of her head, exploding out the other side with so much force pieces of her brain flew 3 meters away. Vince appeared at the corridor to the groups left, he jogged towards them and then cautiously trod over parts of brains and skull, “You could of made a smaller mess.” moaned Vince, Thunder grabbed hold of his radio “Downtown! Can you rapel down the building?”

“Who do you think I am Action Man? Be there in a sec!”

Thunder and company started running towards the manhole. The unmistakable sound of gunfire could be heard outside, Thunder grabbed hold of his radio again “Downtown you there!”

“Yes but the Narcos are shooting at that horde of . . . UP?”

“What the fuck are you Mr and Mrs Acronym?”

“UP I made it up stands for Unidentified Peeps!”

“Hardy fucking ha!”

Offline Thunder

• Cadet
Re: Thunder Stuff / notes.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »
Just another idea or crossover.
A planet, Two big island, Two big countries.
Verigan and Ironus have been torn into war after an election for a new Ironian presidential party.
The party are all adamant that the Ironians are the master race, Verigan is attacked by the Ironians and a bloody dispute is among them. Each member of Verigan and Ironus are in the suits of iron man but with a twist, they all have different body armour, some go with small, sleek armour, and most Ironians with big Iron monger style armour, A young boy is recruited into Verigans army.
it is said that in each generation their are spiritual ancestors of each founding member of the planet ( because the planet was founded a long time ago and now its isolated from the known galaxy, two members of the people who came to the planet, Verigan and Ironus, split apart and their followers settled on the two islands, the islands were named after their first leaders, and citys were named after their leaders disciples) now as war goes on the young boy grows to the life style of war, many proclaim that they are veigans ancestor but the young boy is, after a long time verigan ( great great great x 100 grand ancestor) finally finds the spiritual ancestors of verigan ( senior x 100), the group of thirteen have to confront the Ironians, leading verigans army.

Offline Thunder

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 09:13:18 AM »
One of my new writings for ATR!
It has been sent to him but he hasn't responded, he must be busy with work.
This one is based all around Nunchuck and Dusty, Sandstorm.

On the trail!

Date: October 11th 2012. Time: 11:28. Location: The PITT.

Storm Shadow looked up at the cage he was set in, metal bars, sofa ( The only good part about it), bed, A tray of food and A guard outside, He heard footsteps, brisk footsteps, and the door opens, partial over lights spray in around the figure, 6ft 8in maybe? Storm Shadow looked at the man his eyes glistening as dust sweeps around him, via the air conditioner.
“Hello old master” says the man, his face masked by a helmet, only his Azure eyes remain un-hidden.
“Nunchuck my old student, you have come to release me?” Asks Storm Shadow, an idea forming in his head.
“You have chosen the wrong side master. You should have just been neutral in this conflict”
“I came for you Nunchuck, it is you who has chosen the corrupt side of life” Storm Shadow leaps to his feet in a fluid move.
“You do not intimidate me old fool, you can’t barge in here kill 2 Guards and surrender yourself just to see me can you?”
Storm Shadow raised his eyebrows, “Let me tell you how corrupt the Joes are, they sent 2 men to kill me, what have I done, I support the Commanders belief, could you be ordered to kill me because I believe in something you don’t?”
“No, but that isn’t the point” Nunchuck couldn’t finish his sentence as he was knocked to the ground.
Two minutes later Nunchuck opens his eyes Storm Shadow is above him with a small knife pointed directly at Nunchucks throat.
“Join me or Die!”
At that exact moment Burn-Out one of the guards who asked for a Flame-thrower for his guard duties steps around the corner and let’s rip with his weapon, He never knew that Nunchuck was in the same room as Storm Shadow. Only Nunchuck was caught in the blaze as Storm Shadow leapt up an air vent.
Burn-Out looks at the fiery body and fires his pistol at the body until Burn-Out’s throat is shredded by Storm Shadows Knife. Storm Shadow picks up Nunchuck and makes his way out of the PITT to the nearest Medi-Viper outpost.

1 year later

After serious plastic surgery and cybernetic implants Nunchuck finally steps up, He suffered amnesia after the burning so Storm Shadow manipulated his mind into a perfect add-on to Cobras Ninjas.
His Left-forearm was converted with Cyber technology and skin grafted on over the Cybernetic arm.
His thighs received cybernetics and his face needed grafting and his chest has a new suit of armour which sustains his breathing, heart beat and other organic parts. He was the first to go under this much “Re booting” As the Doctors call it. Nunchuck steps forward a new man.

2 months later

Dusty and Sandstorm look down at the small cropped buildings in amazement as they see an 8ft beast walk out of one of the small Afghan mud homes.
“Is that Storm Shadow?”
Asks Sandstorm who was looking down the scope of his 50 cal.
“No, It must be a Merc or something” answers Dusty also looking down his scope.
Dusty and Sandstorm was on a mission from Hawk to find and kill Storm Shadow, all they knew was that Storm Shadow was recruiting hundreds of highly trained men and women to the Commanders cause.
If the Mercenary down there looked in their position he would see nothing just sand, sand and more sand, that’s why Sandstorm loves Mexico.
Dusty and Sandstorm were in a Dug-Out their roof was 3 layers of Camouflage netting covered with a fine layer of sand with 5 inch holes in the Dug-out facing the Compound. Dusty and Sandstorm were there for 5 days, waiting for something to walk out of the small buildings Iron enforced door.
“So when is Storm Shadow comin’” Asks Sandstorm, it seemed to Dusty that he wouldn’t be coming.
“To be truthful I have no fucking clue”
That was the end of their day conversation now it was more hours looking through their scopes at the buildings.
The end of the conversation might be rescheduled.
“Woah over a hundred Vipers just come out of the outer buildings, Jeeps coming from the ground, Tunnel is left of Building Oscar, Wait a minute” Sandstorm scrawled to the back of the Dug-Out and looked through one of the holes.
“Shite, Convoy coming in 12 Humvees, 2 M2 Bradleys, 2 T90’s and 6 Apc’s!” 
Dusty looked down his scope never batting an eye lid as he saw the mysterious Merc jump in a Humvee filled with Crimson Troops.
“I don’t know who this guy is but He is trouble, spelt with a Capital T”

Offline Viper6

• Cadet
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
this was different, I enjoyed the angle.