Author Topic: Peakob1's custom toys  (Read 49554 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Peakob1's custom toys
« Reply #285 on: June 25, 2017, 04:54:22 AM »
Chad I am blown away. Just flawless work. 10 out of 10. No licensee will be able to do this better in any scale in my opinion and I do not make that comment lightly. Needless to say, I am sharing this all over today.

Offline talonreap

• Ensign
  • Clone Wars / Imperial Enthusiast
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2017, 06:00:58 AM »
Chad, I must say I am just speechless. I am a HUGE, huge fan of your work as you bring to life so many CW characters near and dear to my heart. Truthfully, I check up on your work every few months to see if you've done Trench yet...and here he is! Fantastic job, the sculpting and painting are incredible and seeing this figure makes me less sad knowing we'll probably never see a Hasbro version. Great job, and I can't wait to see what you work on next!

Offline peakob1

• Ensign
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2017, 08:20:28 AM »
WOW guys! thank you so much for all the kind regards, this is actually a commission, so i thought i would go all out on this baby! Knowing it will be in someone's collection other then my own with such a nice barrage of compliments, is one of the reasons why this customizing hobby is so enjoyable!
Be on the lookout for a video debut!
Thanks again ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
I bet that customer is still rocking and rolling over this one. Beautiful work Chad. I will definitely be sharing the video when you post it.

Just get the code url from the embed link and surround it with the youtube bars (up above under change color) and it should auto embed here.