Author Topic: Spudafett's Figures (last update: sa at-at commander)  (Read 160225 times)

Offline Frie-leK SlavE

• Cadet
  • Property of Spudafett
Re: Spudafett's Custom Figures
« Reply #375 on: September 10, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
Nice job Devin on the Scuba Clone.   Hopefully when I start mine it will turn out just as awesome. (I hope)  I have many ideas just not enough time in a day to work on it.  Obviously some just have more time on their hands than others.  LOL  (yes just a little jealous.)  Anyways  . . .  Hope you will have time this weekend to help me.

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #376 on: September 10, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »
Awesome  job on the scuba mando. Really, really cool.
Great  work, all around.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #377 on: September 10, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »
man I realized today after looking at the pics I posted I never fleshed out and finished the rocket powered spear that you conceptualized....  I guess I'll leave that up to you!

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #378 on: September 10, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »
Wow, spud, I am totally digging that scuba-mando! That riding thing he has is pretty sweet too, both are great! Also, I totally used to have that mech thing you got, I remember the little machine gun on the one arm clicks when you spin it, haha. You should canabalize it and make it into an ATPT somehow, I've always thought those were super cool. But, if you want to keep the original form, you could (and should) chop off those goofy wings and give it an appropriate paint job, depending on the era you're going for.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #379 on: September 10, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »
hmm... an atpt huh?  idk how I'd get that to work... i'll have to mull over that a bit

I actually wound up with 3 different ones of this exo-force mech...  lol I grabbed a lot on e-bay of a TON of old miscellaneous junk in the hopes that it'd have some good stuff for custom fodder and actually made out with a few realy cool items... but most of it will wind up in another box on the doorstep of the local goodwil! lol

I am thinking about extending the legs on this mech and making a sw or joe custom from it... either way those rediculous wings have got to go!  I am kind of disapointed that the mechs don't have the missiles that go in all the launchers.  These look like they had a ton of cool features when they were mint...

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »
Very cool, both of them.
I'll start using Joe parts now, too.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »
Great job on both of them, I love the under water sled and could see easily turning that into a speeder bike of some kind =)

Great concept though from start to finish... what Mando is next? Jungle? Artic? Desert? Space?

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »
lol i've done a space mando... and it sucked! lol I'm going to revisit that one eventually.

I think the "scout" mando I'm working on will be my jungle mando as I was going to do him up in cammo.

I honestly havn't thought much about the other two.  I'll get back to ya on that...

in the mean time this was that realy crappy space fett that I did a long time ago... he has since been chopped up for parts.

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2009, 12:57:14 PM »
Haha, he doesn't look that crappy... sad you chopped him up, because you totally could have made him more awesome by painting him black so he wouldn't stand out in space ;)

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »
that might have helped... Idk.. he isn't completely hacked up.  I think all I did was remove the hoses as I needed one for the scuba mando.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2009, 08:23:18 PM »
ok... since the first slave ahsoka was such a big hit on e-bay I decided to make another and take this one a step further...  Unfourtunately I can't post ALL the pics here as this is a family friendly site  ;)....

Basically the soft goods are removable, use your imagination...

eww... I need to touch up here glove, got some ahsoka orange on it...lol

well...  what do you think it'll catch on e-bay?  The first one I did went for 70+ bucks...  and that one had her outfit painted on. ;) lol  I'm starting this one out at 30.00 bucks plus 5.00 shipping, yall think that's reasonable considering what I got for the last one?

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »
I'd say so - can't wait to see the interest (and bids) she generates...

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2009, 10:23:37 PM »
me either... of course her and several others have been up now for a few hours and the ones that have gotten the most watchers are my resolute ROC cobra commander, cobra moto-bat, and the samauri droid...

BTW guys, I'm going to post a link to my e-bay store in the e-bay sales section once I have all the stuff put up on there.  GO check it out!

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
Spud, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Ahsoka is kinda creepy and wrong on many levels... I don't know how old she's supposed to actually be in the series, but if I had to guess, I'd pick somewhere between 8-13... do people actually think she's like... nude-worthy hot? If so, eew.  :I

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2009, 08:20:44 PM »
In the clone wars movie novel, she was 14.  Just a youngling