Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Sales

Need Legacy AT-ST joint "New Pics added again" 9/9/11

(1/7) > >>

RavenEye:
After reading Clonehead's post, I opened the joint and found that the joint is now has a second tear in the same place on the other side! Ugh, my favorite vehicle now having a soft spot for Rebels to say shoot at. Here's the pics. Also, I think I know why they keep breaking in the same spots. If you look at the second pic you'll see the joint connected to leg connector. Well, I can't get the joint out or turn it. So with that in mind, I said "Oh, now I know why.". The joint has too much pressure from being too tight on the leg connector. Making the piece were mine split being a soft spot when turning the leg.

Here's my joint problem.

Hello, the bottom pic is not mine; but to symbolize what I need. I circled the the joint. It seems that even if you got your AT-ST above 2 ft. of ground can still break the joint if the impact hits it. Mine is split in 2 and superglue doesn't even help.

If anyone has a broken AT-ST and has a complete joint like the one circled please PM me.

Clonehead:
I would try a drilling and pinning procedure on that part, Orange. Superglue would work in that circumstance.
Just drill a hole in either piece of the part so that one length of wire will fit in the two holes once the pieces are joined together and seal the deal with glue.
I usually use a pin vise "finger drill" and use a length of copper electrical or craft wire for the pin.

Spookymufu:
thats the same area mine broke but on the back part..........it still stands but in an awkwardly-wide position...

Tamer:
If you can get me a few pics and and a detailed description of this issue I would love to see what Hasbro says about fixing this problem! Sounds kind of like the first AT-TE leg issues.

RavenEye:
Yeah, it seems so. I wonder why H didn't make the joint out of rubber or soft plastic? Would've held better and not broke like mine and Spookys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version