Author Topic: Latest Non Star Wars purchases  (Read 7250 times)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Re: Latest Non Star Wars purchases
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
Since it's so hard to find Star Wars stuff lately, and GI-Joe come to think of it, I've been buying video game action figures.  The whole Ratchet and Clank series is cool, Ninja Gaiden, Assassin's Creed, and God of War is some of the stuff i've bought in the last few months.  TRU has been having problems stocking Star Wars, but they have been stocking older hard to find stuff lately.  Stuff from 300, Legacy of Kain, God of War III, and some older Neca figures have been popping up in my part of the world.  Loving it. 

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 03:48:16 PM »
Picked up a 3 3/4" Lion-O from the new reimagined Thundercats series running on Cartoon Network.  It's pretty cool.  Nicely articulated w/ three accessories (Sword of Omens long, SoO short and Claw Shield).  I'll pick up the rest of the 'cats when able.  They also have a line of larger (8"?) figs in new style as well as old school.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 04:18:16 PM »
Oh snap!  I didn't hear about these even coming out!  I'll have to swing by the toy stores tomorrow and see if I can find these.  How's the articulation on them?  The detail, paint apps, etc?