Author Topic: Jurassic Park The Game Expectations & Projections  (Read 1103 times)

Offline RavenEye

• Colonel
Jurassic Park The Game Expectations & Projections
« on: August 29, 2011, 06:19:06 PM »
Hi, as a SW/JP fan I thought I'd start a post for Jurassic Park The Game by Telltale games coming Fall 2011'.

What I'd expect from this game is a good story line. Though I have a couple hang ups with the game's story.

First, I don't understand why they decided to make another person with the name Harding (pic below) when we already had a glimpse of him in the JP movie (Who doesn't even look close to the game person.). If you don't beleive me, watch the film again you'll hear ellie say, "I think I'll stay with Dr. Harding.". You confused yet? I was.

Second, another child in the JP (pic below)? Man that's stupid. I mean that's okay, but it seems a little overwhelming.

Third, Raptors unleashed at night (pic below)? I thought the Raptors were released during the day. Mainly because when Mr. Arnold flip the switch, told everybody he be back and Hammond moved everyone to the safe house. Hammond said, "Hes only been gone a few minutes.". Then when Ellie and Muldoon go outside (It's daylight.) and see the Raptor fence broken. Muldoon say, "Even Nedry knew not to mess with the Damn Raptor fences.". Which means that when Nedry flipped some of the systems off, he left the Raptor fences alone.

Fourth, and last. A Troodon? Really? Why the new choice of Dino I wonder? I mean from Telltale games they attack like a snake and wait for the poison to set in and they're nocturnal. Where did Alan and the Kids meet that in the film?

Also the game sometimes has sequences that copy the TFU's and Indy's press a button.

Though the overall look and feel is JP. I even like the new woman mercenary (pic below), she looks as though she can handle most of the challenges. I just hope the game switches back and forth to Harding and her. So you get more out of the game.

As of Aug 22 on ign.com announced that JP the game will be released;
NOV 15 2011 on all consoles!

It seems that this game goes farther than the film and the other games by introducing Aquatic Dinos! Plus if you scroll down you'll see a new character being attacked by a Dilophosaurus.

"Here Nessie, Nessie , Nessie!" That's my phrase for the Loch Ness.  ;D

Lots of new pics supplied by gamespy & ign.com.

Enjoy! :grin:

Offline RavenEye

• Colonel
Re: Jurassic Park The Game Expectations & Projections
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »
Seriously? No one is physched as I am about this game?

Offline RavenEye

• Colonel
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 08:02:05 PM »
*Sigh* Shame.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »
Well I am looking forward to it.

Did you see the new spin off series on the Sci Fi Channel that was kind of like this?