Author Topic: tru exclusive 2011 Force Unleashed "Star killer"  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
tru exclusive 2011 Force Unleashed "Star killer"
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:20:53 PM »
I scored one of the Force Unleased tru exclusive figure packs the other day for a whopping $40

The first figure from the set to be reviewed is the "starkiller" fig

Now, I am not as familiar with this video game series as some but know this character to be darth vader's secret apperentice.

The starkiller fig comes with a removable soft plastic cape with a fixed hood and a darth vader style lightsaber with non-removable blade. I point this out as the saber hilt has a mounting peg which fits nicely into a receiving hole on the figure's belt but as the blade is not removable and since there is not another hilt included n the set, what's the point?

the figure is super articulated with ball jointed head, shoulders, arms, knees, and ankles. the waist is swivel jointed, as are the wrists, and the hips.

his chest and shoulder armor seem semi mando-ish and the belt and lower kama are quite detailed, as is the face sculpt.

If you can't manage to score the whole set at a tru and are dying to get this figure, you can expect to pay a hefty premium on the secondary market.

This one may be a rarity and if you have the chance, you should snag one up now.

Sorry about the blur on that one shot. My hand must have been shaking with the excitement of holding such an awesome figure.