Author Topic: The Latest from Tunghori  (Read 95972 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Latest from Tunghori
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 05:38:43 AM »
Looks like he is getting in listing some of the new stuff. I have to thank Paul from JTA from letting me know via FB this morning.

R2-B1 from the Naboo Starship Astro Pack

You can find the rest of them there too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:07:31 PM by Tamer »

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 10:36:04 AM »
Sweet!  There's one color-scheme we don't have to use up BAD parts replicating!  (Ok, they *are* BAD parts, which gives us MORE BAD schemes to utilize!!)

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 04:25:25 AM »
There are talks at Yakface about Hasbro having brought the hammer down on Tunghori. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any new stuff from him lately. Better get your figures, while he's still around :D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 04:50:08 AM »
I kinda wondered if something like that had happened. He got his hands on way too many items for someone not to know where all that product was going.

Offline Skirata2012

• Ensign
  • I have inside jokes with complete strangers
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »
I ordered 6 figures from tunghori a few months ago he is todays houdini

Had 6 figures in it I got em out and couldnt put em back in

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 05:11:33 AM »
Haha! Yeah, those Asians are masters in packing   ;D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 09:04:23 AM »
we had mentioned on our podcast last week that we had thought that tunghori had retired from his ill gotten action figure business. Well, I found him again last night.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370591723450?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 08:39:30 AM »
we had mentioned on our podcast last week that we had thought that tunghori had retired from his ill gotten action figure business. Well, I found him again last night.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370591723450?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Really? I've had him on my favourite sellers list for years and have checked his store on a bi-weekly if not weekly basis.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 08:43:38 AM »

Really? I've had him on my favourite sellers list for years and have checked his store on a bi-weekly if not weekly basis.

same here mate
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 09:59:06 AM »
I really think if it *were* ill-gotten, Hasbro would have put a stop to it.  I'm convinced they are rejects that Hasbro is finding outlets for so that they still make their $$ on "trash."

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10:41 AM »
well, there is that possibility although most anything i have gotten from him didnt look like rejects to me and I do have a keen eye for little things. Could be a back door shenanagan of some sort.
he wasnt the one that was dealing all of those loose waisted walmart rc figures was he? I thought those came from a couple of other sellers.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »
Tunghori has been selling for years now. If Hasbro wanted to and had reason to, they would've stopped him already.

When looking for figures I've come across many more Far Eastern sellers: Hong Kong, Singapore, they're everywhere! And since I hardly collect anymore, but simply er.... hoard figures for fodder, I'm not picky about what I get. I just spotted a trio of ROC Vipers, starting at $9 or so, less than a couple of hours to go and zero bids! Sure, they come without any accessories and probably have a loose limb or two, but for me as customizer from Europe (i.e. scarcity of figures which are overpriced) deals like that are perfect.

Besides tunghori (SW Army Store), I can also recommend ws_toys, viperskingdom, happyeverydaysales and sinodolls. I even bought two little Lego construction workers for $3 for my girls. Sure, each had a differently coloured left leg, but my girls don't care about that. Neither do I :) And you'll most likely only find incomplete figures, but again, these sellers are great for us customizers.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:21:25 PM by Mr. Black »

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 01:10:26 PM »
Tunghori has been selling for years now. If Hasbro wanted to and had reason to, they would've stopped him already.

When looking for figures I've come across many more Far Eastern sellers: Hong Kong, Singapore, they're everywhere! And since I hardly collect anymore, but simply er.... hoard figures for fodder, I'm not picky about what I get. I just spotted a trio of ROC Vipers, starting at $3 or so, less than a couple of hours to go and zero bids! Sure, they come without any accessories and probably have a loose limb or two, but for me as customizer from Europe (i.e. scarcity of figures which are overpriced) deals like that are perfect.

Besides tunghori (SW Army Store), I can also recommend ws_toys, viperskingdom, happyeverydaysales and sinodolls. I even bought two little Lego construction workers for $3 for my girls. Sure, each had a differently coloured left leg, but my girls don't care about that. Neither do I :) And you'll most likely only find incomplete figures, but again, these sellers are great for us customizers.

here here!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms