Tamer:
Not sure why we didn't think of this earlier, but good ole Tunghori now has

Commander Jet up for grabs.

and here is his ebay store link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Army-Store?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

wraithnine:
great idea i always watch Tunghori like a hawk  to see whats new

Tamer:

--- Quote from: wraithnine on July 04, 2011, 03:24:47 PM ---great idea i always watch Tunghori like a hawk  to see whats new

--- End quote ---

I totally agree. He is better than a Hasbro Presentation at a con to see what new stuff there is. He is also selling the new TCW Echo from the Defense of Kamino slight disagreement pack. I will try to get a link for that up too, feel free to beat me if you want though Yarders.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:

--- Quote from: Tamer on July 04, 2011, 03:19:15 PM ---Not sure why we didn't think of this earlier, but good ole Tunghori now has

Commander Jet up for grabs.

--- End quote ---

Are the Jets complete, by chance?

(He must be making a killing...  $7.99 a piece, with 291 sold for only THIS figure, not to mention shipping costs, comes out to $2325.09.  Man, I wish I lived in Asia so I could "borrow" figures from Hasbro and reap a major reward, lmao...   ;D)

Tamer:
USD,

Personally I think Tunghori has changed the buying practices of folks all over the world. I think it is justice that he or she may singlehandedly run Hasbro out of business as he or she can actually provide the Star Wars Product at a reasonable price. If I were a loose collector I don't think I would buy figures from anyone other than him.

As for how he gets so many that is anyone's guess. It would sure be a scoop to get an interiew with that dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version