Author Topic: Making The Band, Part 2 3/1/23  (Read 109630 times)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Re: Jedi Minstrel - More Ancient Jedi, Chagrian Je'daii (4/8/15)
« Reply #540 on: April 10, 2015, 06:56:16 AM »
Behind on my postings, but this new one is on the front page.

Shawn, get with the program man!  Just kidding.  Thanks for the FP.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #541 on: April 11, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »
I hear you! Too many folks down for sickness in the family. Had to cancel my C7 Trip so I am really bumming.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #542 on: April 15, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »
I'm really enjoying this Republic Rangers "line". The figures look great, the backstories are really fun. I particularly like how "Jet" and g'Rhea turned out. What head did you use on the g'Rhea figure, by the way?

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #543 on: April 15, 2015, 04:35:05 PM »
I'm really enjoying this Republic Rangers "line". The figures look great, the backstories are really fun. I particularly like how "Jet" and g'Rhea turned out. What head did you use on the g'Rhea figure, by the way?

I'm glad you've enjoyed them.  Thanks for the praise.  g'Rhea's head was from a cheesy-cheap toy that I took the head from.  I do have another one in my parts bin.  I found them at Dollar Tree for $1, of course.  Haven't seen any since, though.  Sorry.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Jedi Minstrel - More Ancient Jedi, Je'daii Master Tor Nisan (4/19/15)
« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2015, 06:27:21 AM »
A master of Stav Kesh, the Temple of Martial Arts, Tor Nisan believed that everything was coming to an end on Tython.  Something in the distant future.  He did not dwell on it in a panic but he did stress on the other masters of Stav Kesh and the other Temples the importance of the training they gave their padawans.  He became one of the best teachers of not only martial arts but of the entire Je'daii Order.  He would meditate and share his visions with his fellow masters.  He and they never saw the end of the Je'daii order but they helped to ensure the order lived on millennia after their deaths…until the Dark times.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:36:25 AM by Jedi Minstrel »

Offline Bronxstalker

• Commander
    • Bronxstalkers Facebook page
Re: Jedi Minstrel - More Ancient Jedi, Je'daii Master Tor Nisan (4/19/15)
« Reply #545 on: April 20, 2015, 06:51:33 AM »
Nice.  I love seeing SW characters with blade weapons.  It only makes sense, considering this is a long, long time ago.

By the way, what GI Joe did that upper torso with chest armor come from.  I've seen that before, and can't figure out who the figure is.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #546 on: April 20, 2015, 07:28:33 PM »
Tor turned out great. I really like the use of the blind master head.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #547 on: April 20, 2015, 08:52:28 PM »
Nice.  I love seeing SW characters with blade weapons.  It only makes sense, considering this is a long, long time ago.

By the way, what GI Joe did that upper torso with chest armor come from.  I've seen that before, and can't figure out who the figure is.

Thanks.  I'm really interested in the Old Republic Era and pre-TOR stuff.  I might try my hand at the pre-lightsaber weapons that had a cable attached to some power source on their backs. 

It's Low Light.  I really dig the upper body armor.  Beach Head has the same one with different arms.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #548 on: April 21, 2015, 03:01:28 AM »
Back to the front page.

Offline Bronxstalker

• Commander
« Reply #549 on: April 21, 2015, 06:51:03 AM »

Thanks.  I'm really interested in the Old Republic Era and pre-TOR stuff.  I might try my hand at the pre-lightsaber weapons that had a cable attached to some power source on their backs. 

It's Low Light.  I really dig the upper body armor.  Beach Head has the same one with different arms.

Low Light from this pack?
http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Anniversary-Exclusive-Low-Light-Night-Viper/dp/B00MAUT3RE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429624172&sr=8-1&keywords=low+light+action+figure

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #550 on: April 21, 2015, 08:38:54 PM »

Low Light from this pack?
http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Anniversary-Exclusive-Low-Light-Night-Viper/dp/B00MAUT3RE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429624172&sr=8-1&keywords=low+light+action+figure

that's the one.  and then there's this beach head I mentioned earlier.
http://www.yojoe.com/action/10/beachhead15.shtml

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #551 on: April 22, 2015, 09:15:36 AM »
This figure is seamless. Great work.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Jedi Minstrel - Je'daii Master and Je'daii Ranger (4/24/15)
« Reply #552 on: April 24, 2015, 06:19:42 AM »
Master Tran G'vesk was a master of Qigong Kesh, the Temple of Force Skills.  He was of the old ways and although he became a master of the Protosaber, he still mastered the Force-imbued sword.  He would pass on to Padawans the importance of not just the use of a Force-imbued sword but the history of the Je'daii order. 

Je'daii Ranger Seshi Digah was an apt student of the Je'daii order.  He just received his elevation to Ranger when Master Tran G'vesk gave Seshi Digah his first mission.  Thanks to his training under G'vesk and Nisan, Digah became one of the must successful Ranger in the Order.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Jedi Minstrel - Je'daii Master and Je'daii Ranger (4/24/15)
« Reply #553 on: April 24, 2015, 06:21:26 AM »
Seshi Digah

Offline Bronxstalker

• Commander
Re: Jedi Minstrel - Je'daii Master and Je'daii Ranger (4/24/15)
« Reply #554 on: April 24, 2015, 06:25:50 AM »
Nice, I love using Joe bodies for SW figures.