Author Topic: GAMMA SQUAD II  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
GAMMA SQUAD II
« on: June 19, 2011, 11:25:58 PM »
That's right, you read it, I am back. And there's a new Gamma Squad. But I know what you're thinking: "Hey, IN, I thought Gamma Squad was put out of action due to Nagi. Please tell me what the bollocks is going on!" Well, I'm writing an alternate ending starting right after Nagi brutallly murdered Easy company on Boz Pity. Well, now I think, if you've read Gamma Squad before, you've fone or are doing this:  :o 0/. Well, boys, let the preview of the freshly fresh revised story begin...

Stark: Nagi!

Nagi: *Turns* Gamma! Thank God, a few friendly faces!

Sonny: The hell happened to Easy?

Nagi: I have no idea. One minute, they're fighting by my side. The next, their weapons are freshly loaded and aiming right at me!

Blitz: Filthy traitors...

Hak: They deserved it.

Stark: I'm ashamed to call them brothers.

Nagi: *Observes the squad* Guys. where's Flicker?

Hak: Nagi... Flicker... he's...

Blitz: Nagi he's dead. Droidekas shot him to death.

Nagi: Damn... I can't believe he's gone.

Stark: Nagi, we have to get you ut of here. The traitors from Able Company will be up here any minute

Nagi: I know a place where we can "borrow" a gunship that's nearby. Let's go.

Gamma Squad: Hooah!

Well, that's all I can give you tonight folks, but until my next update, may the Force be with you all!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: GAMMA SQUAD II
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »
Well, no replies, (  :-[ *nervous laugh*)but that's probably cause I haven't written anything yet. Most  of this will be from Stark's point of view instead of everyone's point of view like in the first Gamma Squad, but everyone will still be in it, except Flicker. According to the poll I posted in the first Gamma Squad, no one really liked Flicker anyways.

"Let's get moving, Gamma Squad!" Stark said. We may be clones, but we would never betray Nagi like that, Stark thought to himself. The clones on Boz Pity would kill Nagi on sight now that they received the 66th order from Palpatine. All across the galaxy, great Jedi generals who trusted their troops like brothers  were being slaughtered by these traitors. Stark prayed that the other commando squads didn't follow the order. But, then again, no other squad would probably have such a strong relationship with a Jedi.

"Sir, the landing pad where the gunships are is heavily guarded by two whole companies of the 60th Infantry. How are we going to get past them?" Hak asked as he looked at a map of the area on a datapad.

"Hak, for an egghead, you sure do ask dumb questions," Sonny said.

"We're gonna kill 'em, those filthy traitors," Blitz growled fiercely.

"But they're our brothers!" Hak protested.

"They're not your brothers anymore," Nagi hissed, "they tried to kill me."

Hak finally agreed to the plan. The clones and Jedi ran towards their destination. After shooting down clone patrols, killing droids, too, They ran into the last thing they wanted to run into: Able company.

"Stark, what are you doing with that traitor?" Captain Grav asked Stark.

"Nagi is no traitor, Grav. You're the traitor. Now, enough talk!" Stark yelled as he pulled his DC-17M and gunned down at least seven clones. A battle had broken out. Sonny was firing his anti-armor attachment at anything that moved (as usual), Blitz was blowing holes into Able's soldiers, Hak was throwing grenades while shooting his pistol. Nagi was hacking limbs off of the traitors. He had somehow learned new force powers, but they were powers you would only see a Sith use. Well, Stark guessed it didn't really matter as long as he was still on their side. Finally, all soldiers from Able were dead, except one. It was down to Nagi and Captain Grav. He was firing his blaster at Nagi, but to no avail. Nagi's saber was to quick and blocked every bolt. Once Nagi got close, he mercilessly decapitated Captain Grav, and his headless body crumpled to the ground.

"We've gotta press on," Nagi said, returning his saber to his belt, "the landing pad isn't far from here!"

Nagi was right. After about ten minutes, they reached the landing pad. The two companies of the 60th Infantry Division were in a large firefight with several droids. Sonny told the squad that this would be a perfect distraction for them to be able to sneak onto the gunship that lay dormant on the pad. The five sneaked carefully past the clones as they were returning fire at the droids. Sonny reached the gunship and whispered, "Guys! We're almost homefree!"

However, just after Sonny finished his sentence, the droids suddenly shut down. No one threw a droid popper, they just returned to their deactivated positions. The two companies turned around and aimed their weapons at the five.

"Way to go, Sonny," Blitz hissed.

"Oh are we in some deep bantha poodoo," Sonny sighed.

To Be Continued...
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47