Author Topic: Combat Con 2011  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Combat Con 2011
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:40:54 AM »
Have you ever thought about learning the fighting skills of a Jedi? Well now you can reciever personal instruction from the same folks who taught Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan) and Hayden Christensen (Anakin).

Nick Gillard (assisted by Kyle Rowling) will teach a light sabre master class at Combat Con in Las Vegas June 24th, 2011.  For the first time ever, you will have an opportunity to learn light saber fighting from the man who created it for Star Wars I, II and III.

In this master class Nick will teach a complicated run from Revenge Of The Sith which covers all of the Jedi moves while explaining the rules involved in Jedi fighting.  He will also teach how to write it yourself. This World Premiere master class will be the first time it’s been taught since Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen learned it!

This special master class will be a separate charge, but only participants registered for Combat Con will be able to attend so register now.  You can register for Combat Con at either level (General or Premium) to be eligible.  The Jedi Fighting class will be $150 above the cost of Combat Con registration.  It will be two hours and there are two sessions to choose from (12-2pm or 3-5pm).  Registration will open the week of May 15th.  

Space in the class is very limited to make sure participants get a lot of individual attention. It will fill up quickly so don’t miss this rare opportunity to be trained by the man who created all the fights for Star Wars I, II and III!

Here is the link to the Web-Site on this unique opurtunity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:42:58 AM by Tamer »

Offline darknsour

• Captain
Re: Combat Con 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 04:31:56 AM »
I wish I had the time and the money to go to Vegas and take part in this!!!

Rich

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
150 $ lvva to swing a stick around the air , no thanks
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 10:38:53 AM »
150 $ lvva to swing a stick around the air , no thanks

That is also in addition to the regular price to attend. I am with you on one side, but it would be cool to see how they were trained and what routine they go through.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 05:36:00 PM »
jsut watch teh movies a million times and u will get it right :p
May the Force be with you !

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »
jsut watch teh movies a million times and u will get it right :p

There might be some truth behind that...  Of course, you'd have to practice it a million times, too, to train your muscles to recognize each and every move, and to perfect it...  (Something like this was said in the Darth Bane books; I was just paraphrasing, lol)
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore