Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

The Spectre's Dioramas

(1/25) > >>

The Spectre:
Here is a link to the new Facebook page for my customs:

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Tamer:
Wow, just a great back story to go with an excellent diorama. Look for it on the fp soon.

Tamer:
I can't wait to see this continue. I must admit that MOTU was one of my must see shows when I was a kid. I even missed the bus one day to watch it on the TV at school because they had cable.

On the front page!

DanOfTheDead:
LOVE IT! I hadn't taken the time to really look this over, but now that I own the base I can tell exactly how much work you must've put into this. VERY nicely done man.

Back story is great, look forward to seeing it continue!

I'm asked to login when I try to access your secret shot, is there a way to see it without needing a login? :D

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: DanOfTheDead on May 24, 2011, 11:04:31 AM ---LOVE IT! I hadn't taken the time to really look this over, but now that I own the base I can tell exactly how much work you must've put into this. VERY nicely done man.

Back story is great, look forward to seeing it continue!
--- End quote ---

Thanks! It took a TON of work to make everything come together like I wanted but it was so very worth it in the end :)

The next chapter will be added sometime towards the end of next month as I am still gathering parts. This will eventually be a trilogy with  at least 8 figures and 4 beasts in addition to the diorama.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version