Author Topic: Staring my blog...again, :)  (Read 2996 times)

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
Staring my blog...again, :)
« on: May 09, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »
Hey guys,

Trying to get back into my geek hobbies....action figures, warhammer, etc and hopefully this blog will help me out.

come on over to http://www.narceron.com and say hello, leave me some comments on what I need to do and if you think the site still needs work....which it does, :)

Thanks guys,

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Staring my blog...again, :)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
Looks like a fun blog, and lots to see and do! 

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »
Ha, I give off the illusion of living in a fun place, :)

I just added my cool ISY banner to the bottom, trying to get a cool linky somewhere on there.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
nice mate i also am a warhammer 40K player (altho i dont play anymore),i have a reasonably large collection inc an almost complete Company of Ultramarines,Dark Angels,Necrons and Mortifactors plus vehicles and characters .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
nice mate i also am a warhammer 40K player (altho i dont play anymore),i have a reasonably large collection inc an almost complete Company of Ultramarines,Dark Angels,Necrons and Mortifactors plus vehicles and characters .

well, please feel free to visit my corner of the internet, man, be cool to get your opinion, :)

Check out my warm marines, :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 05:04:56 PM »
Nice. Althought I don't do the table top gaming (I loved D and D when I was a kid though) I did get the Warhammer MMO and loved it a good bit. It was the first game outside of Starcraft I liked in that genre.

Your Site is very visually appealing. I love your top banner graphics with all of those anime type characters, but might tone down the one in the middle and the Chaos Marine to the right so as to see your name a bit better. I am also not a very big fan of images that are kinda blurry even though I will admit the effect here and there is not bad.

I am also a very big fan of a two column web page format that you are developing and think your widths are right on with your main stories on the left being about two thirds more width than your row of links down the right. I believe I might also start with my news stories and perhaps do a small Site explanation on the right side before your link buttons start if that makes any sense so they get right to your newest stuff and see the site intro at the same time. I think you are off to a great site, much more so than we were when we first got started. I bet Pat can remember the very first front page we had. Wow, there have been a few moons since that time. Your site brings back a lot of fun memories. If you need any opinions or advice hit me up. I really do like what you have done a good bit.