Author Topic: Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!  (Read 50165 times)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
 Nice to see you here at the Yards.  It's a cool community over here.  Love the progress on the figures. 

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
I am so impressed with your work. I especially like the great detail you put into each character.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Welcome to the yards Sith Fire 30! I have been a long time fan of your work and am very glad to see you here. These newest images are amazing as ever! I really don't even know how to comment your work as I tend to just sit here in a trance with my jaw in my lap. All I can say is that your work is very inspiring and thanks for sharing with us mere mortals.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
I too am glad to see you've joined here.  I could spout off more of the same like in the previous posts; but it's probably getting boring by now.   :)

My burning question for you is:

What medium do you sculpt in?  Wax?  Clay?

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Mate great to see you here and welcome aboard,  your work is truely inpsirational.

Ron

Offline darknsour

• Captain
Welcome Aboard!!!

I have seen your work on other  sites!!

I'm a big fan!!! Glad to see your works of art here!!!

Rich

Offline Ozz78

• Model Builder
  • Cadet
Outstanding work to say the least!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Happy Easter!
1 Peter 1:18-19

Offline Trandoshanslaver1138

• let the "experts" handle this.
  • Lieutenant
  • a sceduled break
welcome to the yards

do you make up your own characters or are they from comics or books?
...Jareth Sartoris never found out what ICO Austin had seen back there.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
will we see kerra holt from knight errant?

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Amazing work man, welcome to the yards!

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
My burning question for you is:

What medium do you sculpt in?  Wax?  Clay?

B.R. - Thanks and my apologies for not getting back sooner. I use primarily Aves Fixit sculpt - a two part epoxy sold by Aves studio. I also use "Azbro" wax to refine some of my sculpts, but not all the time. I actually have a very small batch of Hasbro wax that I sue for special occasions. I will cast sculpts ocassionally in wax but it's a pain to do and since I'm not mass producing anything, the epoxy serves it's purpose.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
First of the month, time for a blog update on  Sith_fire30 Creations featuring updates on the remaining figures I will be working on the rest of the year as well as Mandalore the Ultimate, Shado Vao, Wolf Sazen with magnets, Imperial Troopers, the Dark Lord Sith Stalker, Tonnika Sisters, Deliah Blue, Savage Opress and much more! Also updates on the future of my Metal Gear Solid figures - what's coming and updates to existing figures, as well as updated images.

Be sure to stop by facebook page  Sith_fire30 Creations  for additional updates and become a fan! Over 500 and growing stronger!!!

All images of my work can be found on my  FLICKR photostream - I will be updating soon so keep an eye out!

Questions, comments and critiques are always welcome - you can find me on twitter @sith_fire30 and my e-mail is sith_fire30@yahoo.com.

Talk to you soon!

sith_fire30

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
welcome to the yards

do you make up your own characters or are they from comics or books?

Thanks - Good question...something I've been thinking about. All my figures are characters from existing comics, novels or of course the movies and television. Haven't made any of my own yet...but that may change soon. Working on a series of characters based in the SW universe - concepts right now...I would like to make more original work.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
will we see kerra holt from knight errant?

An character John Jackson Miller is involved with I'm all over it! LOL! Yes - I am considering her sometime later this year.