Author Topic: Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!  (Read 50066 times)

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Sith_fire30 12/31/2012 ALIEN Update NOV 12! p21!!
« on: April 16, 2011, 02:08:16 PM »
Hey guys!

My first posting on Imperial Shipyards!! This place is blowing up!! WOW! Glad to contribute...

I have a blog update over at Sith_fire30 Creations  - http://sithfire.blogspot.com/ featuring an update on my Darth Malgus - The nemesis of Paul S. Kemp's new novel Star Wars: Deceived. If you haven't gotten your mitts on this book or the audio version, it's a must!  Also updates on my Tonnika Sister sculpts, Starkiller in Arena Combat Gear from the Force Unleashed 2 and the massive  Tsalok - The Vong Commander of the Battel of Rychel as featured in the Dark Horse comics series Star Wars: Invasion.  Also have an update on the first set of pieces I will be working on over the remainder of the year...and many more!

Be sure to stop by and become a fan of my facebook page Sith_fire30 Creations - http://on.fb.me/c34S95  for all things customs and inspirational. I also like to drop some tips and tricks every once in awhile - currently working on a how to video on molding and casting that should be posted soon.  Getting close to 500 fans - and I love every one of them LOL!

If you are unfamiliar with my work and want to see more, check out my FLICKR photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sith_fire30/ - I always update at least once a week so be sure to stop by.

Questions, comments..Please let me know. I'm glad to help - just to let you know that I may take a day or two to get back in touch but I will always do my best.  Also need to let everyone know that I'm not doing commissions at this time  - just too much going on right now to take the quality time needed. I will let you know on my facebook page when I will be entertaining commission requests possibly later in the year.

Talk to you soon!

sith_fire30
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:58:55 AM by sith_fire30 »

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
aye carumba!!   sithfire on the yards! its like the second coming of christ!   

love your stuff  welcome to the yards!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline KesselRunImports

• Lieutenant
Nice! These are beyond amazing. I've seen some of your awesome work other places. I'm glad to see you posting here. Look forward to more.

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
  • The First Lady of SW Collecting
    • Kessel Run Review
Welcome to the Yards sith_fire30!!!

These are just amazing, love your work :)

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Welcome to the Yards!  This is an awesome community we've got here, glad to have you onboard and sharing your customizing genius!  

I'm familiar with your work: it is astounding!  I follow much of your work through other sites and am very happy to see a TFUII Starkiller getting close to completion!  Your take on Dass Jennir (Blue Harvest) is my current favorite amongst your figs, but that new Starkiller looks mighty fine too!  

Looking forward to continuing to see what you've got in store in the near future!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:22:56 AM by JediMerc »

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
sith_fire30

It was great to see your article on customizing in Star Wars Insider and getting the word out about customizing is one of our primary goals. Your creations are simply jaw dropping and awe inspiring and I look forward to seeing the continued progress on these figures. Thank for you sharing them with us. I am taking at least one of them to our front page. I also think it is great that you share your tips and techniques which is also another goal here at the Shipyards. I eagerly look forward to your molding and casting tutorial and we will definitely try to get the word out about that too.

Welcome to the Yards!

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
wow that is some amazing work !!!! i look forward to more & thank you for joining my blog  welcome to the yards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
legendary awsome customs
- Jon

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Can't wait to see more!  I've seen your work on other sites.  Amazing!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:08:02 PM by Jedi Minstrel »

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
Whoa! those are cool! welcome to the yards!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
Very talented individual love his work welcome!!!!

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
welcome to the yards sith_fire30
I'm a big fan of your interesting and professional work

Offline Crow

• Lieutenant
WOOOOOOOAH!!

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
welcome to the Yards!
I know your awesome creations from facebook and loved them right from the start, you have tremendous skills. Very inspiring. Glad you are contributing here at the yards.

Art

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
THE LEGEND!! THE GOD OF CUSTOMIZING !! MASSIVE FAN!! LOVED YOUR INVASION LUKE!! CAN WE SEE FINN AND HIS SISTER KAYE??
( bowing ) also ( dribbleing )