Imperial Surplus Sales > Imperialshipyards Charity Auctions

Auction discusions

(1/2) > >>

Reconsgt:
Feel free to use this thread for open discusions related to current auctions.

So with that , Thanks Jules for the 15 dollar bid on the 501st stormtrooper

ActionFigEmpire:
Glad you guys are doing yet another auction! So any interest in the following items? I have tons of comic books, episode 1 figures, tons of star wars vehicles in varying conditions and some original metal thomas the tank engine toys. The star Wars toys are perfect for custom makers!

Joerhyno:
I know when I was selling some custom vehicle fodder, it was selling really well, though it was a lot of older stuff that wasn't complete and missing parts, perfect for custom fodder.. I'd say break them up in lots of some sort, or one big huge vehicle lot and see how it goes. EP1 figs.. eeeh.. I can see people wanting one or two figs, not many though... I don't know about comics.. but if you ahve and DC ones, my bro's trying to complete some lines, so you never know, see what you have, see what people are looking for then see about maybe putting a couple up for auction(or in the sales/trades section).

Reconsgt:
We have some good bids comming in for the current items,

What are some future items of intrest to you, the members?  Action figure related, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Acme, Movie posters,  you name it and we can see if it is in the vault. Remember all the proceeds go to charity and there is no stinking EBay fee to deal with.

ActionFigEmpire:
Got some items that will be posted up for auction in a few minutes. Check them out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version