Author Topic: Target  (Read 28365 times)

Spookymufu

Re: Target
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2013, 05:16:32 PM »
*sigh* Doc, the one we had was gone and I check another Target and they are out as well, we had a bunch of these at $24ea, now none at $7.98, I'll keep my eyes out tho

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2013, 09:20:10 AM »
Thanks.  I'll take pretty much all the Target Droid 3-packs at that price anyone can find - I'll trade my casts, send money, loan out my kids, whatever... we can work a deal on these!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2013, 06:04:12 AM »
I walked through a target yesterday looking for the new joe waves and these jokers still are sitting on their wave 1 stuff. They are really screwing the pooch this time as by the time they put out their wave 2-3 stuff, everyone will already have it. Looks like clearance fodder in their future. no 3 packs were present on their shelves.
         No new repack wave in their SW isle although i did get a vintage fig for the $2.50ish price at a different store the other day. I will have to dig around and find that pic. Seen the new release little vehicles on the shelf for $19.99 and this Slave 1 caught my eye. Packaging looks good but man, this box is really thin. This vehicle can't be very big at all.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »
I forget where I read a review of that ship the other day. When I saw the cockpit and its relation to the overall size of the rest of the ship it was just awful. I think some folks are trying to use this one for their Kubriks. Nough said.

For collectors this one will never sell. Kids might be interested, but this one will be a good test. They sacrificed size to keep it at a cheaper price point.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2013, 09:00:09 AM »
I'm thinking about getting one and modding it to be a "poor man's Firespray clone" scout or something...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »
I'm thinking about getting one and modding it to be a "poor man's Firespray clone" scout or something...

That is an idea too Doc.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2013, 10:20:47 AM »
I was thinking it might work for the smalller line of 1.5" unleashed figures or were they 2"?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
Lets roast my local target again.

Went in on a mummers quest to find new star wars and joe stuff. Should have known better than to try the Blue Springs MO target store.
Joe wise, the last time I was there, they were still holding onto the pipedream that if they didnt stock waves 2 and 3 that the masses would buy up the wave 1 fodder from last year.
Well it looks like after a clearance event that they have cleared out most of wave 1 but being as they only have 2 shin level pegs dedicated to joe figures now, my guess is that a restock wont come. Oh, and look at this.....they raised the price of the ninja showdown sets from the standard $19.99 to match the higher walmart price of $23.99.

Good job, Target, that lower price on that one item was the only thing that might have warranted a return trip, which wont come from me.

I wont even mention the star wars section unless you are interested in peg warming episode 1 figures and those new 12 inch plastic turds that hasbro has been wasting case space with.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
Just when I thought there might be a little hope that distribution was improving a bit. Guess not!

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »
I was lucky last week and able to pick up a Darth Malgus before he was cherry picked like everwheres else I seen his lines at

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »
Checked my target for the 6 inch line today. Saga legends, mission series and that's it. No peg spaces for either the 6 inch line or any joes for that matter.
I think I will stage a target boycott.

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2013, 04:10:47 PM »
Checked my target for the 6 inch line today. Saga legends, mission series and that's it. No peg spaces for either the 6 inch line or any joes for that matter.
I think I will stage a target boycott.

Target is not pegging the 6" line, they are sitting them on the shelf just below the pegged figures. My local Targets have the 6" line in this manner, check the shelf tags the next time you go, you should see the stickers for them there :)
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2013, 06:49:34 AM »
My Target has the six inch line out but they arent on pegs they are on the shelf under the pegs...however theh clearenced out all th Joes and theres no space saved for any new Joes.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2013, 06:59:26 AM »
Well that stinks about the JOES, but good news for the six inch stuff.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2013, 06:29:36 AM »
Target is doing ten percent off all purchases after their credit card fiasco.