Author Topic: Target  (Read 28333 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Target
« on: April 18, 2009, 06:57:16 AM »
I just read on Yakface that one of their members found a saralac pit UBP on clearance for $11.01 at a Target in Albany Origon!!
  He also found the ESB wave figures, there.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Target
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »
well now it might be time for me to good look at the pegs again. Its been awhile since a figure came home, I will get the ESB wave.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »
gotta love that Hothy rebel soldier..........

I found one of those fancy wood framed glass cases like I was telling you about that would be a good home for a hothy trench dio.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 05:19:52 AM »
Wave 5 has been spotted over here in Targets but none at mine...yet.... ;)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:04:30 AM »
One of the local Targets here in VA just got the new Comic-Packs. So far they've only shown up in one location.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »
Oh baby, I found Ahsoka's Starfighter at one of the 6 Targets I hit yesterday - it is SWEET.

Still no sign of the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid though...

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid has now been located and procured! Only 1 left at 1 of the 9 Targets here (yes, I checked them all already)...unfortunately the box had some flaws but I can always exchange it for a better copy when (if?) they finally show up in some numbers.

I can rest easy now...I am reasonably confident that I have everything released to date.

Bring on the Y-Wing!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »
At Target, was that a $20 item?

Offline Cubanpete24

• Ensign
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 04:12:51 PM »
is the corporate alliance tank droid the one with the grey/blue paint job?

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »
Yep, it's still $19.99 at Target, thankfully Clone.

Paint job is more of a dull metallic hue, kind of earth tone, not unlike the snail it actually resembles.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
I finally saw the snailtank here in Manhattan Ks, but couldnt pick it up.  :'( I managed to spend my monthly allowance already and had to get the wife a nice Birthday present for this Thursday.
I did get the Vong and Krayyt comic packs and an actual Droidbait release fig though to go with the 5 I picked up months ago on ebay. I am really liking them, but havent opened them yet.
If the snailtank is still there and anyone wants it just let me know, and i can try and get it. They said there should be more ships to put out but couldnt really tell me what they are right now. At least this stockperson didnt keep all the good stuff for themselves.
And the Gi JOE stuff was out in full force. A few nice new vehicles like a red mini Raven type ship, a Joe and Cobra flight and jetpack like the old Cobra flying wing with fig( the joe one looked sweet) and a mini Dragonfly style attack helicopter, along with lots more figs of all sizes(3 3/4 on up)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »
Seen on Target.com that they had the descriptions up for the y-wing bomber, the dooku/speeder set, and the obi wan/speeder set. None were available online but researching the y-wing, the site said that they were available at my store now. I called em up to confirm and talked to someone in the toy dept about it. I gave her the DPCI # and she said she had one in her hand that she would take to the customer care counter for me. Breaking all land speed records, I flew to the store just to find an ARC-170 waiting for me. On the website, it has the same DPCI # listed under the shadow arc. Nice going, Target. Talk about dissapointment.

BTW, when it does become available online, it qualifies for the same discount that the turbo tank did.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 10:56:13 AM »
Oh man Clone, you got jerked around just like I did the other day!

After I bought my box-damaged Snail Droid, I went to guest services to see if I could exchange it for an undamaged box from the stockroom. The guy behind the counter looked up the DPCI#, called back and confirmed they had "a couple" in the back they would bring out for me to choose from. Awesome!

When the stock drone finally comes out with the boxes, I am crushed to discover it was like an AAT, Republic Tank, and Anakin's Starfighter! THEY ALL SHARE THE SAME DPCI#!!!!

WTF kind of system is that!?!?

How do you run a business without unique stock #'s for individual items? How do you track inventory and manage re-orders? Not to mention it is practically an invitation to commit return fraud.

Drives me crazy!

Offline customclone

• 3rd scrap burners
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »
how do i post pics on the custom thred

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 06:58:49 AM »
customclone if you need help posting pics give me or your local mod a pm and we will get you set up!

Once I read this I was thinking scam city with the same dcpi numbers.  Folks will learn that and abuse it quickly which hopefully will show them they better have separate dcpi numbers per item. Having the same is just ridiculous.