Author Topic: TCW 2011 Riot clone trooper  (Read 3237 times)

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
TCW 2011 Riot clone trooper
« on: April 02, 2011, 07:39:32 PM »
I just got my Riot clone trooper in the mail and it came from Tungori. It is a really nice figure. It did not come with all of the accessories because it was loose, but I do believe it comes with a stand, game die, battle game card, shield, DC-15 carbon pistol, and the riot stick. For the articulation it has a ball jointed head, ball hinged shoulders, elbows, torso, knees, and ankles/swivel joints it has swivel wrist with added hand articulation, it also has swivel hips. The figure is just a repaint of a commander Lock. I highly recommend this figure. I will try to get some more of them and show yall one with its shield.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Re: TCW 2011 Riot clone trooper
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
Here is a close up of the Coruscant Guard symbol on his chest.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 07:50:39 PM »
Sorry about the picture not coming up my camera died.

Offline DeathStarDroid

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
    • http://www.deathstarplans2.net/
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »
Im looking forward to getting a few of that clone figure. Very cool that you scored yours early.

Offline rishard

• Cadet
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »
Will someone tell me why tungori has a dubious rep? Are they knock offs or is it the packaging? I've always found his army store great for finding those background figs I want to make a diorama as close to a movie scene as possible. Please warn me especially if I am now involved in some hong kong human slave trading ring or someting.

Flesh peddling is not my scene (anymore). But thats another story.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
Welcome to the shipyards, Rishard!
  As far as Tunghori's rep, speculations and rumors abound around his seemingly endless supply of figures and where they come from. My best guess it that his stock comes directly from the Hasbro factory in his country but as far as it being knock offs or pilfered goods from the assembly line, who knows? Hasbro certainly hasn't made an effort to stop his sales.

Offline Commander Wolffe CC #3636

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 07:17:00 PM »
mysterious

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »
This review is getting ready to go on the Imperial Review Archives. Stay tuned to the section on the front page.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »
This review is getting ready to go on the Imperial Review Archives. Stay tuned to the section on the front page.
Thanks

Offline rwkjr

• Cadet
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 03:59:24 PM »
I see the chest pic fine, no problem. I'm thinking that they will make a Commander Cody with a new style helmet, but they'd probably put him in a Battle Pack, which I would never even see, that would most likely fly off the shelves, especially if he comes with other good figures. This is sort of random but why haven't they made Lair of Grievous clones yet? ()rr Also random, how do you pronounce Tamer? Like a tame animal or more of an O sound like rhyming with Hammer?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:01:08 PM by rwkjr »

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
I see the chest pic fine, no problem. I'm thinking that they will make a Commander Cody with a new style helmet, but they'd probably put him in a Battle Pack, which I would never even see, that would most likely fly off the shelves, especially if he comes with other good figures. This is sort of random but why haven't they made Lair of Grievous clones yet? ()rr Also random, how do you pronounce Tamer? Like a tame animal or more of an O sound like rhyming with Hammer?
Yey a new Cody would be cool, also I think the reason they did not make the lair of grievous clones is because you only see those clones for a  brief second are so, but we did see Commander Fil alot so I really don't no. Also it is pronounced like you tame an animal.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
I still havent seen this one in the store yet. And I thought that Hasbro was concentrating more on CW distribution.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
I haven't seen him either,their probably packed one per case which I hate,because they always do that with the cooler and more desirable figures,so then we end up paying an arm an a leg to get this guy in our collection,hogwash I say.