Author Topic: The Spectreverse: The Spectre's Custom Universe!  (Read 129509 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Spectre's Custom Universe!
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2017, 04:50:48 AM »
Pretty awesome. Looks nice and gruesome on the front pages.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #226 on: June 23, 2017, 04:00:22 AM »
Very nice Dan. Great custom and great story, off to share it.

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2017, 10:40:24 AM »
Due to the issue with Photobucket and 3rd Party Hosting, I am moving all of my customs to the new Facebook page I created for them (link in first post).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:26:07 PM by The Spectre »
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
I have finally added the last custom figure that needed to be photographed to "The Spectreverse", a Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/ ) devoted to my custom Universe's galleries!
There are still 11 custom vehicles that need to be photographed but I need to make a larger area to photograph them in, which I will do this weekend.

There are still several write-ups that need to be rewritten as they were lost to forum server changes over the years, but they will be redone in time. The stories are still in my head, I just need to type them all out again.

Please stop by, check out over 20 years worth of creations and please give the page a "Like" if you can.

Visit me on Facebook!

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
    • The Spectreverse
Strange Spaceport Visitor
« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2017, 10:52:03 PM »
Strange Spaceport Visitor

Spaceports across the galaxy play host to billions of sentients of all shapes and sizes every day. Multitudes of travelers including humans, near human species, reptilians, aquatic beings, insectoids and those with body plans that are almost inconceivable arrive and depart constantly. You never know what you will see on any given day.

Note: This figure is hollow. It was made from one of the shell-like vinyl cloaks from the "Star Wars" line (came with one of the daughters from the "Lucas Family" 4pk). Usually I work with far more subdued colors but I wanted something bright, cheery and metallic for a change. The tendrils are trimmings from several "G.I.Joe" Zombie-Viper "Compound Z" canister hoses and are each tipped with a drop of glow-in-the-dark green paint. I left the hose trimmings transparent to give the creature a mysterious, amoeba-like quality.

Visit me on Facebook!

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2017, 11:04:57 PM »
I love it, especially the tentacles great work indeed.

Ron

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2017, 02:40:25 AM »
Now that looks better then most of the SW designs I've see. Simple yet  conceivable.  Great work. Be cool to see more like this.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2017, 05:51:26 AM »
Neat alien. I saw this on our FB Page and share it today.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2017, 08:10:48 AM »
Very interesting looking alien.

Excellent work!

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
    • The Spectreverse
Green Orc Chieftain
« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2017, 09:59:28 AM »
Green Orc Chieftain

Excerpt from "The Galactic Almanac Of Developed Species" (Fourth Edition):

Despite the relatively high level of technology that the majority of the Galaxy's citizens enjoy, not every planet in the Galaxy is as advanced as the more civilized worlds in the Core. Throughout our million-system Galaxy, there are scores of worlds that harbor less advanced native sentients. From the Jawas and Tusken Raiders of distant Tattooine to the savage Ewoks of the forest moon of Endor, less advanced "primitive" cultures can be found on many worlds that are best avoided by the sophisticated Galactic traveller.

Case in point: the distant world of Tolkien III, found on the very fringe of the Galaxy near the dangerous region of "Wild Space".

Tolkien III boasts no less than six different primitive sentient species and several different subspecies of same. The various sentient species resemble many of the horrific creatures found in ancient fantasy literature from across the Galaxy earning them the names of said fantastical beings: Orcs, Goblins, Ogres, Trolls, Gorgons and Gaunts.

The Orcs of Tolkien III can be divided into three major species , with each species having several subspecies. The three main species can be simply identified by the dominant color of their flesh: Brown, Green and White.

White Orcs tend to be quite large, 2.5 - 3 meters, and heavily muscled. They appear to be the dominant Orc species despite their relatively small numbers. White Orcs have been observed to be more intelligent than the other two species.

Green Orcs stand just over 2 meters and are split between two major subspecies, divided by their geography. Northern Green Orcs tend to be more heavily muscled while Southern Green Orcs tend to be slimmer, yet still athletically built.

Brown Orcs are most plentiful, but are the smallest standing at just under 2 meters. Brown Orcs tend to be less intelligent than the other two major species, but are brutal fighters and not to be underestimated.

Orcs in general are more technologically advanced than Goblins, having been observed in the use of simple mechanical devices (catapults and enormous artillery crossbows) as well as their use of ranged weapons like bolos and archery equipment.

Visit me on Facebook!

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
    • The Spectreverse
Green Orc Chieftain (continued)
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2017, 10:00:32 AM »
Green Orc Chieftain

Excerpt from "The Galactic Almanac Of Developed Species" (Fourth Edition):

Despite the relatively high level of technology that the majority of the Galaxy's citizens enjoy, not every planet in the Galaxy is as advanced as the more civilized worlds in the Core. Throughout our million-system Galaxy, there are scores of worlds that harbor less advanced native sentients. From the Jawas and Tusken Raiders of distant Tattooine to the savage Ewoks of the forest moon of Endor, less advanced "primitive" cultures can be found on many worlds that are best avoided by the sophisticated Galactic traveller.

Case in point: the distant world of Tolkien III, found on the very fringe of the Galaxy near the dangerous region of "Wild Space".

Tolkien III boasts no less than six different primitive sentient species and several different subspecies of same. The various sentient species resemble many of the horrific creatures found in ancient fantasy literature from across the Galaxy earning them the names of said fantastical beings: Orcs, Goblins, Ogres, Trolls, Gorgons and Gaunts.

The Orcs of Tolkien III can be divided into three major species , with each species having several subspecies. The three main species can be simply identified by the dominant color of their flesh: Brown, Green and White.

White Orcs tend to be quite large, 2.5 - 3 meters, and heavily muscled. They appear to be the dominant Orc species despite their relatively small numbers. White Orcs have been observed to be more intelligent than the other two species.

Green Orcs stand just over 2 meters and are split between two major subspecies, divided by their geography. Northern Green Orcs tend to be more heavily muscled while Southern Green Orcs tend to be slimmer, yet still athletically built.

Brown Orcs are most plentiful, but are the smallest standing at just under 2 meters. Brown Orcs tend to be less intelligent than the other two major species, but are brutal fighters and not to be underestimated.

Orcs in general are more technologically advanced than Goblins, having been observed in the use of simple mechanical devices (catapults and enormous artillery crossbows) as well as their use of ranged weapons like bolos and archery equipment.

Visit me on Facebook!

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2017, 08:43:47 PM »
I like the space alien - really clever to use the hoses for its tentacles. Nice job with the Boss Fight Orc too!

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
  • Drawing Star Wars comics since 1986!
orcs
« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2017, 01:52:22 AM »
Loving the customs, Tolkien III lol nice. I love the lore and backstory for well made customs I can't wait to see more !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2017, 03:09:45 AM »
Nice Orc.  Off to share the latest.

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
Nice customs on the aliens, great additions to a growing universe