Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

The Spectreverse: The Spectre's Custom Universe!

<< < (2/78) > >>

JediMerc:
This guy is frikkin' awesome!  Nice use of the clone scuba body to give him the trooper look.  There's nothing better than Imps and aliens!

JediMerc:
The New Republic troopers are phenomenal, but I have to say that Jahnda the Hutt is my fave of the whole bunch!  Who wouldn't love an armored Hutt???  that's right, nobody!   ;)

JediMerc:
Your version of Batman is absolutely outstanding!  Futuristic, sleek, and definitely fits in the SW universe in this look.  I love the Knightwing droid: makes me kinda think that he'd use that tail in some menacing way (like how the facehuggers in Alien get their work done).  You've got a portfolio of work that is not only extraordinarily imaginative, but highly, highly interesting to boot.   Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!

Tamer:
The Spectre's customs are a mix of a good backstory with a recipe so we (admins and mods) have decided that this is predominantely more custom so get ready for some custom viewing. There are tons of em here. I am gonna feature them on the fp little by little. Wow.

Tamer:
The Spectre has some great customs combined with some great backstories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version