Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

The Spectreverse: The Spectre's Custom Universe!

<< < (78/78)

The Spectre:
Some 5 minute modifications while i watch tv:

I cut and rotated one of the downward facing tusks on these "Masters Of The Universe: Masterverse" Pig-Head figures to face upwards (there is a barely visable seam that needs to be puttied and then the tusk will get repainted) so both of them can look a bit different and not like clones. I have 2 more of these guys coming in the mail and will also make small modifications to differentiate them all.

The pink accents need to go, but otherwise they are great figures. The pink will be repainted copper or bronze, which should look good against the metallic blue armor. The pink straps on the shield will be painted to match the strap on his torso and the pink fur on the boots will be brown or grey.

In the second image, I combined parts from the left weapons to make the ones on the right. The weapons need to be repainted before they can be displayed.

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 20, 2023, 06:08:27 AM ---Such an improvement. I can't wait to see what color you go with for these. Or maybe multiple colors as a sort of hierarchy? Anyhow, off to share on the front pages.

--- End quote ---

I still haven't decided on a color scheme for the Decimators yet, I might just go for a more detailed version of their 2 tone purple, but I am also contemplating some designs based on real world insects.

Starchaser:
Nice job twisting the tusk, I'll be interested to see what other "individuality" you can give them. I like what you've done with the weapons.

Tamer:
The mace and the axe look good too.

Off to the front pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version