Author Topic: Two Incinerator Troopers for one on a good cardback  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Two Incinerator Troopers for one on a good cardback
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:02:04 AM »
I got in two of the Wal-Mart Incinerator Troopers and they sent in em in mailing envelopes in a box. Needless to say the cards a bent and creased in places. The figures themselves are fine.

Would anyone want to trade me one on a nice cardback for the two I have?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Two Incinerator Troopers for one on a good cardback
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 08:44:10 AM »
I got both of my incinerator troopers yesterday, one  loose from TungHori and a decent carded one, that was shipped in a box from WM. I only ordered from TungHori to make sure I got one. I really only wanted one, so you can have it. It's just going to get dogeared in my possession, might as well give it to someone who would appreciate it. I'll post a picture. It looked good to me, but I'm an opener, so what do I know? Pm your address and I'll ship it out between Monday and Wednesday 

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 10:10:57 AM »
Im home now. Yeah it's in good as you can get condition. No bends creases or blemishes.  It does have a small scratch on the face of the card, from being in the case. The bubble from another figure scratched it. Slightly.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:20:46 AM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 07:38:53 AM »
JDeck it looks fantastic. I greatly appreciate it. PM sent.

I have sure read some horror stories on facebook with even worse experiences with how they shipped these.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 08:29:19 AM »
Like I said it has a small scratch. It would be nice if they put tissue paper or something between the cards, but they pack them so tightly.

It's crazy my two orders came the same day, because I was going to cancel the Walmart order as soon as I got the other order in hand  i didn't even get a shipping notice from wm until it arrived. I was thinking what am I going to do with this extra one? It's a specialty trooper.
You don't need to send me those ones you have. I would be honored to give it to you as an appreciation for all the hard work you do here.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 06:45:42 AM »
This is now closed thanks to JDeck