Imperial Surplus Sales > Imperialshipyards Charity Auctions

The Force Is Strong With Him!

<< < (2/54) > >>

darthdaddy:
Not taking a collection just sending something in and passing on the word.  I tried to obtain requests as to what he wanted, but I was only told about the Padawan in his likeness.  If I hear anything else, I'll let you all know.  In the meantime, post what was sent that way we can reduce the doubles and so Eli knows what's on its way to him.  I'm going to post a link at my blog that goes to this thread and I'll ask Action Figure Empire to pass the link to Eli.

Phatty:
Ok then, let's do this then:  If you are going to send him something, please post it here.  We'll keep track of it all, and reduce chances for doubles.  Let's really try for the entire carded collection of TCW.  C'mon Yarders, let's take care of Eli!

Tamer:
Hey I am glad to see there is some action on this. Dial up stinks so bad. It look me ten minutes for this to load up. Anyhow my first box is leaving tomorrow and should be there in two days. Ofcourse I gave the boy a Hoth fix as well as some Clonetroopers and Doc won two astromech R2's in an auction and donated them to the box I am sending too.

I will ofcourse be glad to add to someone else's box and what not to find the figures he needs. I think carded and loose I am sending him about twenty five to thirty figures.

DocOutlands:
Thanks, Tamer!  I knew you'd be sending a box his way - I was just hoping I could get a note to ya before you got a box shipped so those R2's could hitch a ride.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: DocOutlands on March 27, 2011, 07:34:08 PM ---Thanks, Tamer!  I knew you'd be sending a box his way - I was just hoping I could get a note to ya before you got a box shipped so those R2's could hitch a ride.

--- End quote ---

That they did Doc, that they did!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version