Imperial Surplus Sales > Imperialshipyards Charity Auctions

The Force Is Strong With Him!

<< < (54/54)

lucasclones_strikes_back:
Ah that's great news tell me and my dad when he gets our package.  :)

ActionFigEmpire:
Hey guys, thanks for your continued support! I am still recieving donations here and there. I really really really need some help to send your generous donations to Eli. Funds are extremely tight right now (as I'm sure we've all noticed, what with the economy and all), and I could really use some money to pay for shipping costs. If you can spare anything, please send paypal to sbrandis-dann@bennington.edu. I hate to have to ask, but alas I can't afford to send 100s of pounds of star wars goodness, even to Eli, on my budget alone. Thank you so much in advance!

May the force be with you!

ActionFigEmpire:
Just received this message from Eli's mom on the AFE facebook page:

Hey there, I just wanted to stop by and say hello! Eli is continually growing stronger every day and we are still slowly but surely working through the boxes of toys you sent, giving him little by little :) I just wanted to let you know how much you and all of the your generous friends, readers and acquaintances are thought about and appreciated, and always will be... Much love from the Lana's and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks to everyone who donated, contributed, and supports Eli!

Tamer:
Thats awesome news to hear he is on the mend. Thanks for the update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version