Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

><DarthSinister>< Presents: A Different Point Of View

<< < (2/79) > >>

Phatty:
DS, Those are quite expertly done, and I can definitely get a feel for the old school Karlof movies!  Glad to see these on the front page, because it's well deserved.

DarthSinister:

--- Quote ---CLONEHEAD
Welcome to the Shipyards' DS! My brother and I love those old Monster movies and I like this fresh approach to celebrating those great villians of old.
--- End quote ---

Thanks CLONEHEAD! They make great Dark Lords don't they.  I'm very much driven by nostalgia from that simpler time.

By the way, love the video reviews and your castings are outta the park!

hangarbay94:
Darth, a warm welcome to the Yards!

Well, what an amazing first post! you seem to have captured the essence of the original saga so completely with your artwork. All along Lucas had intended Star Wars to be like an old Flash Gordon movie, and you have really explored his idea in an art form I've not seen before.

Really excellent images all of them.

I hope you stick around and share more of your hobby with us.

DarthSinister:

--- Quote ---TAMER
Oh this is just fantastic. Nice to meet you and welcome.

Needless to say this is on the front page. I wish I had your graphics and language skills!
--- End quote ---

Thanks TAMER! Thank you very much for the front page props! It's a great thing that you guys feature your members out front like that. I don't see the other sites doing that and in all honesty the great customs, art, videos and fan-fic are the real headlines.

My graphics are all self taught. I'm trying to improve as I go. As for my language skills, I'm surprised it all came out as good as it did because of my late night post. I was getting pretty tired!

DarthSinister:

--- Quote ---beige-4
yep , this is awesome no doubt about that !!
--- End quote ---

Thank you beige-4! I certainly do appreciate it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version